• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Tow Vehicle, Finally!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
At least you look pretty comfy back there. Are you able to get your wife to pull the TT? I'm having a tough time convincing mine to even try pulling even a small trailer to start with.

At least you look pretty comfy back there. Are you able to get your wife to pull the TT? I'm having a tough time convincing mine to even try pulling even a small trailer to start with.

I haven’t pulled it with the ‘Burb yet. I’ll worry about getting her pulling it when we go on a trip longer than just going camping. That might not be until next summer. It’ll be a little easier when our youngest is pushing two. We’re going to Canada this summer, but flying this time.

Crossbars and Yakima Skybox both installed this morning. I bought the Skybox from a guy on Fb Marketplace who happens to have played water polo at the same college I did. Small world…

He was selling the Skybox because it was too big for his car. It doesn’t even cover the sunroof on this one. 😜

EDC1E067-9E13-4B1D-B554-3E423BAED0F0.jpeg

Well, if you've got to pay for a sunroof because that's what the dealer has, I would imagine it would be nice to get to use it.

I have to admit that it’ll be fun for the kids. I’m thinking especially of Yosemite and and Avenue Of The Giants.

I leveled the trailer after I took the pic, but you get the idea, and I filled the water tank to make sure everything is working properly. Today’s the last day of school for our older kids, so naturally we’re going camping tomorrow.

376C3012-DC3F-414E-B325-72082520262B.jpeg

I know it's a matter of perspective but that you previously pulled that trailer with a Highlander and it now looks like it just gave birth to a Suburban, I'm sure this will be a far more comfortable towing experience.

Seeing pics of the burb makes me anxious to get our Tahoe. We got word that it is somewhere between train and truck. Should be soon.

Latest resources

Back