• Commercial/Vendors welcome

TPMS Recommendation

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I have TST 507. The sensor of an interior dually has a crooked stem, got damaged checking air and replacing batteries. I'm switching to flow through sensor on that tire. Maintaining similar tire pressures in all 6 greatly improved handling

Well we will see how this works. Don’t have high hopes but will try.

Select TPMS then OK for 5-10 secs you get this program screen. Luckily I have a diagnostic tool to get the TPMS codes from the Ford.
We’ll see…

IMG_1657.jpeg

I programmed the Ford TPMS sensors into the DutchStar unit. Easy enough however the sensors did not register correctly in the Dash unit AND the Ford is no longer seeing the TPMS sensors😢
As usual I just created more work for myself to get back to zero.🤬🤬

I programmed the Ford TPMS sensors into the DutchStar unit. Easy enough however the sensors did not register correctly in the Dash unit AND the Ford is no longer seeing the TPMS sensors😢
As usual I just created more work for myself to get back to zero.🤬🤬
Sounds like something I would do.
A new favorite phrase of mine, “simple is not easy, simple is hard”.
I would like to keep things simple. In this example would like to have ALL TPMS sensors on a single unit in the coach. But this is not easy. So I have resigned myself to having the coach TPMS on the Bendix built-in unit and the trailer on a separate TST507 unit.
It is easy, but not simplified into a single unit.

To be simple and have all TPMS showing on the Bendix unit would require buying Bendix sensors, having the 4 tires on the trailer unmounted/remounted, installing a repeater at the back end of the coach and then programming that into the head unit in the coach - not easy.

I am going with easy solution on this one, not the simplified solution.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back