• Commercial/Vendors welcome

TPMS Recommendation

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I’m with @VTPete on the PressurePro PulseFX.

What is great is that there are some good choices out there that fit most everyone's preferences. The bottom line from my perspective is to get a quality TPMS system for your RV that fits your preferences...and, use it.

TJ

I have a "TST 507" with 10 sensors. What I like about this system is its accuracy. All sensors read the same as my tire pressure gauge, except for 1, & it is 1 pound off! So, I'm very comfortable with that knowledge! Some others are 2-5 pounds off. Some don't stay connected! My "TST's" on the toad are picked up over 75-80' away, under the carport, at my old house!
Whatever you buy, get a quality and dependable set up. The TPMS can save your life!!

X4 on the EEZ. I've had it 3 years and had to replace all the batteries for the first time last year. I have the anti-theft sensors, but I do not use the anti-theft part. I have booster in my half bath (thanks @Neal for installing).

TireMinder i-10. Their service is excellent.

Silly question...doesn't Newmar Class A come with a TPMS monitor system??

My understanding is they come with valor tpms but that might have changed.

Silly question...doesn't Newmar Class A come with a TPMS monitor system??
Yes. Yours should have gen 3 Valor system. It works according to what I’ve read. Mine came with gen 1 Valor junk. It’s why I use a TST system.

Last edited:
Yes. Yours should have gen 3 Valor system. It works according to what I’ve read. Mine came with gen 1 Valor junk. It’s why I use a TST system.
My Baystar did not come with a TPMS, I use a TireMinder system

Latest resources

Back