• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Travel Warning!!! (Phoenix area)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I guess I'm not understanding why Kevin's post is being hidden from our general membership.
It's not, check what forum this is :) (It's in Travel Planning)

Opps, sorry boss, I thought when I posted that initial response that someone had moved it to our private forum. My bad.

If Phoenix stays calm this warning may be moot. However I did get warning today that other states are close to ordering audits and this may make many mines we will have to navigate this summer. Please understand the counties that order audits as the summer progresses, and stay away from those hot zones.

@Kevin D Pem - I appreciate the fine line you are threading here.

This topic is about travel warnings for PHOENIX.

The information you are providing is good to know and has strong implications on travel, but is also deeply rooted in politics.

--ALL---EVERYONE READING THIS---
Please remember this is a NON-POLICITICAL thread. There are going to be reasons to avoid travel in areas this summer, lets keep this thread about specific areas to avoid in and around Phoenix. Other threads for other areas can be created as long as they are NON-POLITICAL.

In addition, when a warning area is no longer a warning area, follow up as such as we will close out the thread as no longer a warning. Just like weather alerts, they are for a period of time, not forever. When this alert is expired, advise as such and offer that the warning is expired and for mods to close the thread. We will also modify the thread title appending - EXPIRED.

Thank you.

Latest resources

Back