• Commercial/Vendors welcome

TSD Logistics shows what Good Sam is making off of us

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Love‘s was the price leader down here in South Florida for a while...lately we have found Travel America or TA as they call it is winning. We hit TA in Brunswick, GA twice in our last trip, and planning a stop at TA Vero Beach, FL on our next trip. Regardless...the “Card” is amazing.

Pilot/Flying J due to Bad Sam. We all go to Love's now with TSD. If you open the EFS app that you can install once signed up it shows a map and locations within but I just use the Love's app to find my fuel stops and just use them.
Newbie here is this all for just diesel if so is there any discounts on gas? TIA

No discounts on gas. Diesel only.

No discounts on gas. Diesel only.
To expand on this post just a bit, the TSD discount program was originally set up for over-the-road truckers, and they use diesel fuel. It was expanded to RVers using diesel fuel a while back. There was little additional cost to TSD to make this extension. RVers make up a very small part of TSD's business, but diesel purchases by RVers is the icing on the cake for them. I mean that in a positive sense; it enhances TSD's existing business model without adding significant cost. Opening the program to gasoline purchases would require setting up a parallel program that would significantly increase costs.

TJ

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back