• Commercial/Vendors welcome

TSD Logistics shows what Good Sam is making off of us

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I had the failed situation the other day too and had to go through it 2-3 times. Just remember we can swipe the card, the love's app's only purpose is authorizing the pump from within the coach. I think in my case I turned off wifi on the phone so it would use cellular and that did the trick.

Just downloaded and set up the TSD app. All that was needed was to set a PIN number; I guess. It didn't ask for anything else and seems like when I did that, everything was good. So, now I can see all my transactions, check pricing, etc. on this app and use the Love's Connect app to remotely start the pump at Love's.

Hopefully, we'll get a chance to use it soon as I set up a service appointment for the coach in early June at Guaranty RV in Oregon. From there, we hope to go to our place in Montana. Sure hope this coronavirus thing doesn't spike up again.

TJ

Don't get all excited about using the Love's app paired with your phone just yet. In preparation for another couple day of traveling I have been looking for my next couple of fuel stops (between TN, KY, and IL).

The Love's in most states have dropped their discount to pennies. I think the best discount that was going to work for me at any upcoming Love's was around .12 per gallon. I was able to find two TA Truck Stops on my upcoming routes that were discounted over .80 per gallon so I will be going there.

I hope Love's come back on board with those cheap prices but I'm going where the card tells me to go for the biggest savings.

Interesting. I just confirmed the same here locally. $.16 at Loves, over a dollar at T/A.

I'd be interested to learn what the savings would show when fueling there, i.e. is what the app is showing really the discount? Maybe email TSD and ask? Remember we don't want to ask Love's :)

Okay, upon further research it appears Love's pricing is not so good now. Maybe this is why we got the email from TSD to starting checking TA/Petro. What a shame but Love's may be in the rear view mirror now. Do your research on current pricing as best as you can in the EFS app. I knew I should have gone forward with that 50K gallon tanker stacker trailer.

Isn't there a connection between PFJ and Love's? I thought one bought the other?

Don’t think so

Isn't there a connection between PFJ and Love's? I thought one bought the other?
Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffett) holds the majority of ownership shares (80%) in PFJ. The remaining shares are owned by the founding Haslam family. Love's is a privately-held company owned 100% by the founding Love family.

There does not appear to be any ownership connection between the two.

TJ

In a quick google it looks like PFJ sold some of their locations to Love's, but thought there was something more recent than that. Oh well. I want my Love's super cheap Diesel back ?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back