• Commercial/Vendors welcome

TSD Logistics shows what Good Sam is making off of us

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Did you follow my steps I linked somewhere above? I signed up for one in the process via the app and proceeded with TSD setup.
Go to the website, go to the ap. No matter where you go it seems that without the card with the rewards # you cannot register. Apparently you must physically go to a Loves Store to obtain a Rewards Card with the rewards # on it. Just don’t see how you can otherwise register.

I wish I could remember what I did but I have not stepped foot into a store. @ARD you recently did yours, what did you do? (I know she's sightseeing at the moment, hopefully she can answer soon).

Setting up the app is now being discussed in the other thread, link below. Let's use that and not continue this thread and have two threads running. Blame @TJ&LadyDi :)

My strength :geek:

Ok, already with the sales pitches, guess we might as well get one for our 7000 mile cross country trip to hopefully start in June. Always like Flying J's, but guess I'll have to try Loves.
BTW: Is the card good at other locations like Petro, Husky or TA?

Yes. I believe TA petro just came on the program. Not sure about husky. You can use the card at PFJ just no discount in care you really need fuel.

They’ve just added TA/Petro...when you get the card, download the EFS card control app; it will show you all the stations in your area (or along your route) that offer a discount; lowest price in green.

Ok, already with the sales pitches, guess we might as well get one for our 7000 mile cross country trip to hopefully start in June. Always like Flying J's, but guess I'll have to try Loves.
BTW: Is the card good at other locations like Petro, Husky or TA?
Per a recent announcement from TSD Logistics, theIr EFS card can be used for discounts at "TA, Petro, Loves, Road Ranger, SAAP Brothers, Ambest, Kwik Trip and Kwik Star."

TJ

Can't help with the registration process. I'm like Neil, I never went into a Love's store to get a rewards account application so I doubt I have one. The only thing I know is that my Love's app on my iPhone and my EFS CardControl app work perfectly.

My last fuel stop (up by Muscle Shoals) at a Love's was almost a disaster. I went through the app just like always to turn the pump on and got the "failed" message twice. I tried the third time and it went through and the pump came on. This was my first issue with using the app at a Love's.

So far from Florida to western Tennessee I have saved just over $107.00 by using EFS and Love's. By the time the end of the week rolls around (planned fuel stops) I will easily hit a $200 savings this first month on the road. The way I look at this program it will easily pay for my annual coach maintenance.

Latest resources

Back