TSD Logistics shows what Good Sam is making off of us

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Just received this from TSD

Good evening TSD Fuel card holders. We have some great news. TA/Petro has come back to us with some great rates. They will likely be the lowest price out of all of our vendors.

We have also added Kwik Trip and Kwik Star to our discount program with 10 cents off per gallon. We are reaching out to others now to see if we can increase to some of the smaller chains. Our current discount network is TA, Petro, Loves, Road Ranger, SAAP Brothers, Ambest, Kwik Trip and Kwik Star.

On another note, it has come to our attention that some of our fuel card holders have contacted our fuel vendors directly and caused some frustraion for our vendors. Your agreement is directly with TSD not the vendors. Please contact us at 800-275-5089 if you have any questions or concerns. DO NOT contact the vendors. If we we find out that a card member has contacted a vendor directly, we will cancel their card.

Thank you for being a customer and your continued support.

Haven't checked but is there an app for TA? Will be checking and if I find a TA on the way home, I think I know of a good spot for me to try it out, I'll see what rates they give.

I just want to be able to hit the road and burn up some fuel so there is a need to spend some of the very little money I have left! I want to see how much I can save by using my new TSD card. I'm excited about that! Kinda like my bride going to the Scottsdale Nordstroms sale to buy another pair of winter boots. You guys know what I mean.

Trucker path may be an app to use to find TA's but I'm searching on my PC now and found this:

Just did a search in my area on the EFS app. The best price (in green) is a TA.

1588988492481.png
1588988492481.png

Love’s today: 2.49 CC 2.44 Cash posted. Paid 1.299. Don’t be bonkers. If you haven’t applied then...do so!!!

FF2115AD-002A-4915-B655-6BBA6523F459.png

I think that's what they collect.

Loves charges a fee per transaction. This varies from $0.20 to $1.00.

This is the faq on tds website:

What is the 65 cent fee on some of my transactions? Some stores charge you a 65 cent fee each time you fuel.

EFS/TSD card arrived in today's mail, just five days after the application was submitted via the TSD website. Considering that it normally takes at least 2 days for mail to get here from "Shreveport, LA" (according to the postmark), i think that's pretty good service. And, I didn't pay for any expedited processing/shipping.

Now, to get the Love's app functioning. It is not allowing me any opportunity to register my personal information without having a Love's My Rewards number. I'm going to delete the app from my phone and load it again in hopes it will work correctly.

TJ

Latest resources

Back