• Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
The way to figure out what is going on is to be able to physically look at the water lines meaning you need to gain access to the city hook up and the water heater.

Hi,
So me and my fiance live in a 2002 Sunnybrook Lite Travel Trailer its pretty worn down old, it has its leaks which we've normally been able to solve and fix. But for the life of us we can't figure out this one. I need some help with this one

So underneath the couch & outside of the couch and by the wall there has been water seeping up the floor (what I would describe, kinda of hard to) it's enough to soak up a towel. The water heater is underneath the couch, so I'm think that might be a possibility. But even if it is not sure how we would get to it since it's underneath the couch. It's enough water to cause water damage on the wood. We also have a leaky kitchen sink that sprays water when in use if that's any help.

Any ideas on how to figure this out so we can stop this leak would be wonderful. We are absolutely stumped!
Hi everyone, replying to my own thread about the leak. We are pretty sure we might have solved this leak! My fiance ordered a couple trailer parts, and when they get here replace those as we think these old parts to the trailer are causing the leak. Fingers crossed.

-Kiana

Hi everyone, replying to my own thread about the leak. We are pretty sure we might have solved this leak! My fiance ordered a couple trailer parts, and when they get here replace those as we think these old parts to the trailer are causing the leak. Fingers crossed.

-Kiana
So, what parts were ordered? Most any plumbing part can be picked up at a local haardware store.

So, what parts were ordered? Most any plumbing part can be picked up at a local haardware store.
I'm not sure exactly what parts they are and what they are called, my fiance ordered them I know the water hose connects to them and they are on the outside of the trailer.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back