• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Unusual but useful stuff for the Rv

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Very handy to have DIY fire starters. Paper pulp egg crate, candle wax and chainsaw wood chips (the bigger the better). Melt the wax, pour into egg crates, embed the wood chips, let solidify and cut into individual pockets. Waterproof, not too big, great way to get a fire started.

Attachments

• 23CD0E6D-3A87-4794-A7CD-5D5EF81EAF74.jpeg
    23CD0E6D-3A87-4794-A7CD-5D5EF81EAF74.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
I cannot, for the life of me, ever remember a time when I needed/or wanted to need a shovel while on an Rv excursion.
That's because you are RVing right. I had to buy a shovel when it snowed like crazy and I had to shovel out my site so I could park my toad (I had it parked at the top of the hill just in case.) , walk the pups, etc. ?
50F1E176-57C4-4A05-AA4D-72B4340BFCA7.jpeg

I’m sure many of us have come upon items that are unique but useful to have along while traveling. Maybe you might share them here.

It seems like we often end up in parks where our tall DS ends up hitting branches high on the coach or the roof rails. instead of hauling out a ladder we carry one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WMQY8CY/?tag=rvf01-20

Makes trimming small branches easy while standing on the ground.?
I've got to buy something like this. Some people in another coach saved my grits in Spearfish and trimmed the tree so I could extend my FWS.

That's because you are RVing right. I had to buy a shovel when it snowed like crazy and I had to shovel out my site so I could park my toad (I had it parked at the top of the hill just in case.) , walk the pups, etc. ?
View attachment 2789
That’s when I hire a “shovel person”! ??

Hmmm, if you camp in the foothills of Yuma, AZ, and a water line breaks, you will want a shovel, it might take the landlord a while to get there to fix it, I used to carry a "water main turn off tool" but we sold our lots in Yuma, so I only need it at home. I don't have my "tools set up yet" for the RV, as I don't know which box I am going to carry. BH gave me a nice stainless one with drawers but then I have to figure out which way to turn it because it's heavy once loaded. That is the one I am thinking about now. I cannot think of anything off the wall I carry now, but if something comes up I will post it here.

Latest resources

Back