• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Very disappointed in dog owners

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
In hindsight, I think this thread has turned into my observation in travels into Jim's CG. This thread is not to focus on one CG and prevention but instead this has been an eye opening observation in recent travels.
I'm sorry Neal, that was probably my fault.

Just send @Neal a pineapple. He will be fine.

All is good. Just putting thread back on track.

I just had pineapple after lunch. Yumm

In honor of @Neal, the next time I go to the grocery store, I'm gonna buy a nice, fresh...and, ripe...pineapple! We just won't put it on pizza! Instead, we'll enjoy it for dessert...yummm!

We have spoken to our two Schnauzers, Ellie and Lizzy, about being good citizens and they agree. If we get a chance to visit Deer Springs RV Campground, they have pledged to be "good dogs" and to be sure "Dad" has a good supply of "puppy bags." :ROFLMAO:

TJ

Ironically the other night I was walking Elli wearing flip flops. Elli is super energetic and social (read: owner needs more training) and sure enough as she wanted to go say hi to the golden retriever nearby I stepped in a pile of joy! Probably from that dog! Unbelievable!!!

Ironically the other night I was walking Elli wearing flip flops. Elli is super energetic and social (read: owner needs more training) and sure enough as she wanted to go say hi to the golden retriever nearby I stepped in a pile of joy! Probably from that dog! Unbelievable!!!
Bet Elli enjoyed it. ?

That stuff irritates me to no end. Our little Ellie is only 4 1/2lbs but we pick up after her and she is never left along.

We have two dogs and ensure we take care of their waste. We keep our coach on our private lot in a Motor coach resort. Drives me nuts to find droppings from visiting dogs. Interestingly enough, my DW (who constantly intervenes to stop me when I am getting ready to go active on someone who has cut us off, or done something disrespectful or unsafe that involves us) gets militant when she sees people neglecting to pick up after their pets. I almost feel sorry for the offenders....almost.

OB it irritates the fire out of me and my wife also to see people not picking up after their pets. We have a small 4 1/2 pound Yorkie and her turds (lol) are not that big but we pick up after her. There was another thread about people complaining about the same thing.

I agree with @Neemer as I think respect for the CG (and owner) is part of it. I wouldn't say KOA's are on the respected list and probably why they command more fertilization offers. Go to a high end owned resort and I don't think they have an issue either. I could be wrong. So I don't see @Jim having an issue here other than the wild animals paying their visits with larger deposits possible :)

In hindsight, I think this thread has turned into my observation in travels into Jim's CG. This thread is not to focus on one CG and prevention but instead this has been an eye opening observation in recent travels.
Now, we have a pup that can help locate those wild animal deposits for you. Our widebody doodle Barcelona loves to locate wild animal piles and carry them back to us for inspection. When we visit Jim, we will work to avoid that behavioral quirk. :LOL:

Latest resources

Back