Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Virginia to Glacier - what stops should I make?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Sounds like @ARD has a commission arrangement with the Petoskey Chamber of Commerce...

I haven't been to HG but I did stay at the SP in Traverse City and then Straits SP in UP which was gorgeous, right up until I raised my front shade to find my big windshield crack. I did not do the ferry or the treats, I could certainly go back that route but I have to check the covid situation there (min stay requirements, etc.). I did a complete south to north run on MI with various SP's along the way from east then to north west after Niagara Falls entering the south-east part of MI.

My goal right now may be to get to the lands you recently traveled and spend more time there vs. the journey. May be another long haul scenario again :(

You could always do the wonderful things @ARD mentioned on the way back home...

You could always do the wonderful things @ARD mentioned on the way back home...

That's a great idea. I may do just that or actually come home via Colorado which I've been wanting to explore which is my plan at the moment. @ARD happens to be the book of knowledge on CO so she'll be hearing from me when that time comes :geek:

I really need to be a fulltimer. Spending restricted amount of time in locations is not fun. I love my house is the problem!

If you get back to the Traverse City area, go north to Lake Leelanau and stay at the Lake Leelanau RV Park. The owner lives in a house on site. One night we heard some music and followed our ears to his house. He has a frekin pipe organ in his living room with 3400 pipes! Not seen at your average campground.
1593301798183.png

Latest resources

Back