RV Model
Outlaw 38MB
RV Length
39' 6"
TOW/TOAD
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Fulltimer
No
For a couple of days we’re checking out a new resort called Keystone Heights in the same town name (east of Gainesville,FL). They had a soft opening last November and still working on all the finishes and amenities but it appears it will be really nice in the new year. Lots of empty spaces at this time.

Attachments

• 55B13AF2-EE02-4C7C-9FF8-0EAB870547FE.jpeg
    55B13AF2-EE02-4C7C-9FF8-0EAB870547FE.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 53
  • 9835D1DB-7E2D-41C2-995F-C020E0F19007.jpeg
    9835D1DB-7E2D-41C2-995F-C020E0F19007.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
  • 99A2A6CD-2770-45DC-9590-32BA746608C2.jpeg
    99A2A6CD-2770-45DC-9590-32BA746608C2.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 54
How much are the lots selling for? Looks nice!

How much are the lots selling for? Looks nice!
EZ...
The lots are not for sale but you can do a long term lease if you want. Annual is $4800.00 and that includes all the amenities and cable. If you need internet its $40.00 a month extra. It’s considered 55 plus and is gated. We are in phase 1 and phase 2 ground clearing is taking place. I suggest checking their website keystone heights.com

Looks nice. Are the utilities at the back of each site?

Last edited:
Yes all utilities active at each site no problem.

EZ...
The lots are not for sale but you can do a long term lease if you want. Annual is $4800.00 and that includes all the amenities and cable. If you need internet its $40.00 a month extra. It’s considered 55 plus and is gated. We are in phase 1 and phase 2 ground clearing is taking place. I suggest checking their website keystone heights.com
Thanks for the reply. Nice RV by the way. Toy hauler?? Neat. Gas or Diesel? Who makes it? :cool: (y)

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Nice RV by the way. Toy hauler?? Neat. Gas or Diesel? Who makes it? :cool: (y)
Thank you. We are in a 2019 Thor Outlaw 38MB which is in fact a Toy Hauler. It’s a gasser with a V-10 Triton . It’s my second Outlaw. The 2017 that I used to have was the BG model which stands for Big Garage. It had no dedicated bedroom only drop down beds front and rear. This new model MB has a nice bedroom area with a slide out and you still get the front and rear drop down beds. The garage is a bit smaller but not by much. If you are interested in Class A toy haulers Newmar has their Canyon Star for comparison .

Thank you. We are in a 2019 Thor Outlaw 38MB which is in fact a Toy Hauler. It’s a gasser with a V-10 Triton . It’s my second Outlaw. The 2017 that I used to have was the BG model which stands for Big Garage. It had no dedicated bedroom only drop down beds front and rear. This new model MB has a nice bedroom area with a slide out and you still get the front and rear drop down beds. The garage is a bit smaller but not by much. If you are interested in Class A toy haulers Newmar has their Canyon Star for comparison .
Do you like the V-10 gas motor? I drove one in a 38' Class A but I didn't think it felt powerful enough, and this coach was empty! Yours sure looks nice though. Very nice. ;)

Do you like the V-10 gas motor? I drove one in a 38' Class A but I didn't think it felt powerful enough, and this coach was empty! Yours sure looks nice though. Very nice. ;)
No question on many occasions I felt underpowered with the V10. Recently I performed an engine modification called a 5 Star Tune and man what a difference. Best money I ever spent on my RV. More power, smoother transmission shifts, and a slight increase in gas mileage. You really notice the difference going up hills. Just got back from a 350 mile round trip with my Outlaw after installing the tune and it made the driving so much more enjoyable. On top of that I installed an upgraded sound deadening mat under the doghouse and it helped to quiet down that V10 measurably.

No question on many occasions I felt underpowered with the V10. Recently I performed an engine modification called a 5 Star Tune and man what a difference. Best money I ever spent on my RV. More power, smoother transmission shifts, and a slight increase in gas mileage. You really notice the difference going up hills. Just got back from a 350 mile round trip with my Outlaw after installing the tune and it made the driving so much more enjoyable. On top of that I installed an upgraded sound deadening mat under the doghouse and it helped to quiet down that V10 measurably.
That's great! Glad the tune helped. I would imagine those V10's are choked down pretty good so they'll meet emissions. I bet a cold air intake would REALLY wake that thing up! Is your 5 Star Tune adjustable? Once you get more air flowing you'll need more fuel. I've done this on a lot of motorcycles. Once you get rid of the restrictive factory air intake then you can re-jet the carb a lot bigger. Believe it or not you get WAY more horsepower AND you get better mileage too!!! Same theory would work very well on that V10.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back