• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Welcome, Newell Owners!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We have already moved out. Currently in Granby, CO for two weeks. Wolf Creek is always a relaxing spot. Tell Dane we said hello.
Somewhere down the road!! Safe travels,

Amen!!! Ya’ll have ruined me! Welcome to the forum you troublemakers!!! ❤️
Congratulations on the new 2022 LA on order, ARD!! We've been in a 2018 LA for the last 4 years, and we've been very, very happy with it. I have to particularly point out the outstanding service we have received from their hotline. When you call their 24/7 service hotline, you normally get Rick Drinkwine - he's their primary LA guy. I don't think I've ever experienced, anywhere, the type of top quality service we get from Rick. If he doesn't answer, I leave a message and always hear right back from him, and he either walks me thru the solution, (often user error!), or he arranges for a mobile tech to come and fix it - even after the warranty period ended. (Of course, I pay the mobile guy, but Rick sets it all up). Great guy; great service. I've told him I'm going to continue to call him, even after we get the Newell.

So enjoy the coach, and do say Hi to Rick for me.

Ed

P.S. Are you still at Wolf Creek? We get there July 14 for a month.

Just saw on the Newell Owners on Facebook, that this existed! Not sure you welcome those of us who have the older, wonderful Newells and love them….we have a 2000, coach 566, and love her. Comfortable, tall ceilings for my tall husband….it’s been quite an experience. We had two coaches leading up to this….but Newell is exceptional.

Just saw on the Newell Owners on Facebook, that this existed! Not sure you welcome those of us who have the older, wonderful Newells and love them….we have a 2000, coach 566, and love her. Comfortable, tall ceilings for my tall husband….it’s been quite an experience. We had two coaches leading up to this….but Newell is exceptional.
Welcome! Keep your Newell friends coming. And please show us PICTURES!!

Congratulations on the new 2022 LA on order, ARD!! We've been in a 2018 LA for the last 4 years, and we've been very, very happy with it. I have to particularly point out the outstanding service we have received from their hotline. When you call their 24/7 service hotline, you normally get Rick Drinkwine - he's their primary LA guy. I don't think I've ever experienced, anywhere, the type of top quality service we get from Rick. If he doesn't answer, I leave a message and always hear right back from him, and he either walks me thru the solution, (often user error!), or he arranges for a mobile tech to come and fix it - even after the warranty period ended. (Of course, I pay the mobile guy, but Rick sets it all up). Great guy; great service. I've told him I'm going to continue to call him, even after we get the Newell.

So enjoy the coach, and do say Hi to Rick for me.

Ed

P.S. Are you still at Wolf Creek? We get there July 14 for a month.
Thank you so much, especially for the heads up on tech extraordinaire, Rick. That is so helpful to know. I wish I was staying here longer, but the sites are booked so I'm leaving tomorrow. Enjoy your time here. The town is packed, but I just love it here. Hope to see ya'll on the road sometime! ?

OF COURSE you're welcomed...that's why I posted it on the Fakebook forum; which isn't for everybody (referring to Facebook)...but THIS forum is!

Do Newells get old? They are like quality instruments.They last a lifetime. ?

Be glad to show a photo — not sure how to do it — have a photo I would use in my photos on my IPad…..
Several ways you can do it.

1. Use the little picture icon above to "Insert Image".
2. Use the "Attach Files" button below, if your image has been save to your Desktop or other folder on your iPad or Mac.
3. Copy the image in photos, then PASTE it directly into your reply.

They all work..take your pick!

BE SURE TO RESIZE YOUR IMAGE first, if you can. Otherwise, you'll have to use the little resizing handles once it's pasted into your message...the stock size of a photo can be pretty big on the screen.

Nice to meet you, Pamcameron44. And they're all old the minute you drive them off the lot, so all Newell owners are in the same boat. I love to hear how much you like coach 566. One of the things that has absolutely amazed me in my search for a new coach has been the unanimous praise of Newells, regardless of the age. We can't wait to get ours, so we can join all you used Newell owners (the day we drive it out of Miami, OK).

Ed

Latest resources

Back