Question What does a future fulltimer need to know?

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4369
RV Length
43’ 9”
TOW/TOAD
2016 Colorado
This raises another question recently proposed to me, many people that are storing the rigs during winter months of non-use reduce insurance coverage saving money. What if you are on your RV lot for multiple months during the winter, do you reduce coverage?

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4018
RV Length
40’
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
While we’re not full timers and probably never will be, I have always wondered about what a full timer does for medical checkups, prescriptions, inoculations etc. We lean heavily on our primary care physician for all these standard medical services. What do you full timers do?

We have been full-time for 3 years and we travel through our "in network" area twice a year. Emergency room is covered by most insurance, you are just sick on vacation. Regular medical needs to be "in network", if you go to an out of network provider, your insurance may not cover it- call first! My Medicare supplement has 'passport' for extended stays. Hope this helps & enjoy the trip!

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4369
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
24' Enclosed (Mini & Harley)
While we’re not full timers and probably never will be, I have always wondered about what a full timer does for medical checkups, prescriptions, inoculations etc. We lean heavily on our primary care physician for all these standard medical services. What do you full timers do?
Older post by J&JD, but missed it. We use a Medicare Advantage PPO plan. Our primary doctor is the same one we had in SW Florida when we owned the sticknbrick. Since we return to the general area and winter here it was easy to keep her for all of our scripts and checkups. She writes our annual scripts for 3 month supplies through CVS. Once it is in their system it can be filled at any CVS anywhere in the U.S.

We also use a couple other doctors up north where we always stay at least 2 months every summer to visit kids and grandkids. All of our medical needs are scheduled during the mid-summer extended stay north or extended winter stay in SW Florida. Anything that comes up in between can be handled by a local prompt care. If anything real serious would present itself while traveling then it is a good thing our house has wheels.