• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What is in your RV that you haven’t used in a long time

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Omg rock hounding is awesome. And magnet fishing. I even bought a rock grinder but it quickly found a home in a Styrofoam cooler because its so noisy at the beginning stage. Im now learning how to make jewelry with my cool polished rocks from the states I've visited. Way cooler than buying souvenirs everywhere. ?

So I was thinking, at my next cleanup event to unload what I rarely use, what are some things I’ve been hauling along for a long time and rarely if ever use. Feel free to play along:
  • Patio mat, approx 7’x14’
  • Pots and pans outside of my Magma stackable collection as Magma has all I need
  • Tons of utensils some of which are duplicate such as spatulas spoons etc.
  • Citronella lamps
  • 30A extension cable

what i haven't used in a long time ( my steering wheel) due to the lock down. But looking forward to it in June . Going to Wash. for my grandson's grad. any suggestions on the trip from Chi. area to Seattle!

The storage area against the wall under a U shaped dinette. I'm thinking of cutting in an access panel so I can reach it from the outside. Has anyone else done this?

The storage area against the wall under a U shaped dinette. I'm thinking of cutting in an access panel so I can reach it from the outside. Has anyone else done this?
My first thought is another place for water intrusion.

Stove
50A extension cord
I like to watch these RV shows on TV where they film people looking for a new RV. I'm amazed at all the people that act like not having an oven is a deal breaker!!! Like they're going to be baking cakes or cooking 20 pound turkeys on the weekend get away. :ROFLMAO: A stove? I think we need it. But the convection microwave will do biscuits and brownies just fine so that's all we need there.

Seat belts in sofas
fantastic fan in half-bath
tv connection point in basement
block heater
mirror heat
blower on main windshield

I like to watch these RV shows on TV where they film people looking for a new RV. I'm amazed at all the people that act like not having an oven is a deal breaker!!! Like they're going to be baking cakes or cooking 20 pound turkeys on the weekend get away. :ROFLMAO: A stove? I think we need it. But the convection microwave will do biscuits and brownies just fine so that's all we need there.
We bake our cakes in the instant pot

Latest resources

Back