• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What is in your RV that you haven’t used in a long time

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We have to go through a type of "spring cleaning" about 4 times a year it seems like. We generally wait until we are in a stationary spot for at least two weeks to do one. In another 4 days we will be in such a spot and will do one of these. I'm sure it will create more storage space so we can go out and get "new stuff".

That ridiculous 8' truck canopy that was so helpful in hauling my stuff from Oregon to Ohio. I can't even give it away and I keep getting so many scammers on Craigslist I'm thinking about take a sawzall to it. :-/
The microwave. I'd love to replace it with a convection or toaster oven.
The kahlua in the back of the fridge. My brewing kit, and liquor I brought from home. Im determined to brew on the road. Im pretty sure the agitation from highway driving would benefit the process.
And like others, I haven't touched my guns since leaving home except to put my 38 in the bed cubby. I actually miss shooting. I've got a ton of targets. I want to hunt gators and razorbacks.

That ridiculous 8' truck canopy that was so helpful in hauling my stuff from Oregon to Ohio. I can't even give it away and I keep getting so many scammers on Craigslist I'm thinking about take a sawzall to it. :-/
The microwave. I'd love to replace it with a convection or toaster oven.
The kahlua in the back of the fridge. My brewing kit, and liquor I brought from home. Im determined to brew on the road. Im pretty sure the agitation from highway driving would benefit the process.
And like others, I haven't touched my guns since leaving home except to put my 38 in the bed cubby. I actually miss shooting. I've got a ton of targets. I want to hunt gators and razorbacks.
Donate to the thrift shop near you.

I've considered hiring someone to haul it to one. I've called a few places but no one had the man power to come get it. It's a beast, took 4 guys too take it off the truck and put it in the garage at the dealership.
I saw a canopy laying upside down on the side of the freeway and couldn't help but think "lucky bastard". Every new spot I stop is another opportunity. :-\ Sawzall sounds like fun though.

Various umbrellas and pool noodles, large pots and pans, too many tools and 2 folding chairs (already have 4) I never use. This thread has made me realize I could lighten up at least a 100 lbs.

Just starting out I am reading this with interest. The wife is already trying to load half her house kitchen in the RV.
I feel for her. I sold my house and had to force myself to limit what I took with me to what I could fit in the back of my truck. I find myself missing half of the stuff I opted to leave behind. But happy that I didn't bring more. I still haven't unpacked all my boxes. Moving into a smaller kitchen has been my biggest struggle. I had a love affair with my kitchen at home. ?

Genturi, 1/2" drive set and wood blocks made from 2"x3" pine (cut down from a 2x4) and laid on edge and sandwiched with plywood

Just starting out I am reading this with interest. The wife is already trying to load half her house kitchen in the RV.
Next thing you know she will collect rocks.

My wife already collects rocks. Last trip we brought home rocks the size of my head.?

Latest resources

Back