Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What is something in or about your coach you could not live without in the next coach

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I bought newer one time, not again. Myself being one that can appreciate small carbon foot print. A must have but not found item would be energy efficient.

Agree
What about the fireplace? When we first bought our coach my wife laughed at it ..... said it was a waste of space. Now she can't live without it.
Totally agree.

Certainly wouldn’t want to have a pusher without a Jake Brake, especially here out west.

Heated floors and I'm with @skychs wife, I love my fireplace!

+1 on the Electric Gate Valves. This is the one thing that always gets used...and has saved me from having countless headaches. Having the Wet Bay under the Full Wall Slide was a real pain...now, it’s not a problem anymore.

+1 on the Electric Gate Valves. This is the one thing that always gets used...and has saved me from having countless headaches. Having the Wet Bay under the Full Wall Slide was a real pain...now, it’s not a problem anymore.
Come on you guys. Getting out in the pouring rain/snow/sleet in the middle of the night to empty the tanks is my jam! Just can’t wait to have to do it. ?

I can buy that logic! Even remembering to ALWAYS wear a hat when I go to the wet bay, I've had my share of headaches. ;)

TJ

I will never buy another unit that doesn’t have both a grey and black tank rinse.

I will never buy another unit that doesn’t have both a grey and black tank rinse.
That may be a bit limiting. Are there ANY RVs that have a rinse for the gray tank? I am not aware of any.

TJ

That may be a bit limiting. Are there ANY RVs that have a rinse for the gray tank? I am not aware of any.

TJ
The DRV I am sliding into does

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back