• Commercial/Vendors welcome

What is this?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Man, you're a tough audience. You asked a question and I merely answered with how we used it. Use it for whatever you want to, I'm pretty sure your rig won't implode.
At times I can be. It's there for a specific reason. And I'm on a "Mission from God"

Let's keep thread on topic, however, I think the thread is dead, there is no right/wrong answer. It's something to be used as you wish as the owner. Maybe someone will come along that has one and can share how they use it.

Keep it friendly, such a trivial item, use your own imagination for what it is used for.

I know, it is something to make you ask questions about what is it!!

Let's keep thread on topic, however, I think the thread is dead, there is no right/wrong answer. It's something to be used as you wish as the owner. Maybe someone will come along that has one and can share how they use it.

Keep it friendly, such a trivial item, use your own imagination for what it is used for.
Huh? What’s not friendly? It’s totally on topic. Just because you don’t agree with this topic, please don’t lock it

Huh? What’s not friendly? It’s totally on topic. Just because you don’t agree with this topic, please don’t lock it
What is the topic? You've gotten multiple answers but you don't like them. ..You don't agree... What is there to agree or disagree with? What's not friendly? Well, I think you should know that answer better than anyone.

Like Neal said earlier, its such a trivial item, use your imagination for what it is used for.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back