Cornerstone
RV Length
Chassis
FL
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler
I’m in the process of ordering a new Entegra and mostly stream. I have the included option of one of the following Winegard traveler “Dish” Or “Direct Tv”or Winegard in motion Satellite Dome
Ideas/suggestions would be appreciated
Thank you

I would look at streaming only and forget any satellite dish hardware or subscriptions. You can use either a cell modem or starlink or both and the cost of multiple channels like YouTube tv or Hulu etc is much cheaper than satellite dish tv. If I was ordering new coach I’d forego it completely.

I’m in the process of ordering a new Entegra and mostly stream. I have the included option of one of the following Winegard traveler “Dish” Or “Direct Tv”or Winegard in motion Satellite Dome
Thank you
I have had DISH, at home and in the RV for 10 yrs or more. I can't complain.

I would look at streaming only and forget any satellite dish hardware or subscriptions. You can use either a cell modem or starlink or both and the cost of multiple channels like YouTube tv or Hulu etc is much cheaper than satellite dish tv. If I was ordering new coach I’d forego it completely.
That is what I’m thinking if it can be deleted, comes with StarLink

Stream is all we do and it comes with StarLink,

We have dish at home and were able to add the MH for I think $7. If you would be in that situation I would consider the add. The more options the better.

@Stuart W just out of curiosity and I don’t want to detail the topic of interest, you have had Newmars as long as I have known you on the forums. Why the change to an Entegra? I just had to ask.

I have Dish at home and have used it in my RV. I ordered a Dish trav'ler on my new order. I like that I use it in my home and rv. Plus I do not have to learn the channels for my home and rv and try to retain that. Many are going to streaming but I have yet to find a simple streaming service that has all the channels I want and has an easy guide

I need coffee, did I read this post right? I guess so...and didn't you have a 2023 Dutch Star? Would love to hear the story someday, sorry to hear it didn't work out. As to your question, I chose DISH for the ability to suspend service at any time. I'm done with SAT so any new coaches going forward will not have a SAT dish/setup with it. You could always go with a portable dish if you decide later to add SAT to your setup.

Thank you
I would forgo the cost and just stream you RV. We have been doing this for 5 years in our motorhome and longer at our bricks and mortar.

Latest resources

Back