Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

What's Happening at Deer Springs RV Park?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I like that a lot. A quality Tee is worth some money, and increasingly rare at campgrounds. I’m wearing one right now I purchased in Wyoming and it is awful. It has shrunk at least a size and the graphics are fading. Put it on your website and I’ll be a walking billboard paying customer for sure.

Put it on your website and I’ll be a walking billboard paying customer for sure.
That's how I've always felt about buying a tee with someone's info on it. But I get asked all the time if we have them, so it's something that people want. Besides, it's a symbol that you're joined the Deer Springs alumni club, and that's a coveted position in todays world. . . :)

Last edited:
Jim, Will the "T-Shirt" be available when we are there for July 4th week?? If so, I'll definitely buy at least one!!(y)
A "Large" !!

Last edited:
Jim, I want two - a medium and a large. Please place them in the will-call department for an October pickup. Thanks!

Jim, Will the "T-Shirt" be available when we are there for July 4th week?? If so, I'll definitely buy at least one!!(y)
A "Large" !!
Absolutely!

Mother's day is Sunday, and Trish always likes to put a small Mother's Day bouquet in each guest's gazebo. So we loaded them all into the back of the car and headed for the park.

Most everyone was in town, so it will be a nice surprise when they return. :)

DSCN1269.JPG

DSCN1273a.JPG

DSCN1274a.JPG

Mother's day is Sunday, and Trish always likes to put a small Mother's Day bouquet in each guest's gazebo. So we loaded them all into the back of the car and headed for the park.

Most everyone was in town, so it will be a nice surprise when they return. :)

View attachment 18626
View attachment 18627
View attachment 18628
What a fantastic gesture!! Y'all really look after your customers!(y)
We look forward to seeing you July 1st !!

What a fantastic gesture!! Y'all really look after your customers!(y)
We look forward to seeing you July 1st !!
It's the little things! :)

Well, this was a first! Four visiting doggies, Scout, Whiskey, Kona and Luke, had a birthday party at the dog park! The lady's made (doggy grade) cupcakes and other goodies.

Yep, pets rule!

DSCN1275.JPG

DSCN1277.JPG

DSCN1278.JPG

DSCN1284.JPG

Sunday's guests used the pavilion for what it was meant. A fire was started, steaks found their way to the grill, and everyone had a little beer and wine.

Thank you, Shelly for sharing your pictures!

guests.jpg

Pavilion 1.JPG

Pavilion 3.JPG

Pavilion 2.JPG

Latest resources

Back