Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Where is your next stop after release from quarantine?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Neal

Staff member
RVF Administrator
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Assuming you're not traveling due to covid-19, when do you plan to travel again and when you do where are you headed?

Heading to Pensacola FL to visit my Son and my Granddaughter, whom I have not met yet. (Granddaughter, not Son ;))

I have my annual Freightliner service which was postponed from Apr 15 now on May 8th. I was planning on staying out a bit during my escape but based on the fact Mother's Day is May 10th it looks like I'll be coming straight back. My next planned event is July 4th (a week +/- the 4th) at Virginia Beach. I'm not sure if I'll make a trip again prior to that having recently returned from a monsta'trip for the winter. I wouldn't mind getting out to the mountains of western VA maybe back at my fav of Luray Caverns area of VA or maybe a SP when they reopen and do some kayaking with the "damn kayak" that weighs a ton. Otherwise not much on my RV agenda this year until Glacier NP assuming they reopen which at some point I'll have to make a go/no-go decision on.

We're thinking about heading to our place in Polson, Montana, in early June if conditions permit. As with most folks, plans are still a bit uncertain until we see where this coronavirus thing goes.

TJ

Freightliner for me as well

We are going back to visit my sister in St. Augustine, and to look at some homes. Relocation may be in our future! A short trip though, only 9 days.
Don't know about y'all, but I'm anxious to get behind the wheel again!

It was going to be Wallowa Lake State Park in Oregon. But their wonderful governor just extended the no camping order until the end of May. All sorts of packed stores are ok but a campsite with family is not. Makes perfect sense.

Can't make it to my Son's place until we finish repairing one of our rentals, and that's going to be awhile. And we need to get some RV time ASAP. So I just went online and found 5 days at Shoal Creek Campground a week from now. But the way they change the "virus rules", we may or may not make it.

If nothing else, we've all gotten a chance to see how our government works in a crisis. I know I'm impressed. (serious sarcasm)

June 9th Freightliner / Gaffney SC

Latest resources

Back