• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Several days ago there was intel that a Klingon vessel was approaching Nappanee, In. Today it was confirmed, as the Kligon vessel “Amazing Destiny“ was spotted touching down on a pad at the Newmar Home World. Several Newmarians have reported seeing a Klingon inquiring of the place that “has the meat”.

A local Arby’s franchisee said that a creature fitting that description was inquiring about something called a Wagyu burger.

if you see this creature, approach with a smile and friendly demeanor. You might just acquire a friend for life. More on this later, as the story develops.
IMG_1624.jpeg

We are at a Love"s RV STOP for 10 days. Approximately 20 full hook ups. About half the price of the KOA Journey down the road.
This is the 2nd Love's we have stayed at. This one is so much better. Long wide concrete spots. This one is located at I-40 and Choctaw Road in Oklahoma. Just east of OKC

Attachments

• thumbnail_20230524_130943.jpg
    thumbnail_20230524_130943.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 29
Pine Bluffs Distilling in Pine Bluffs, WY was a great Harvest Host Stop. If you go there, be sure to get directions because your GPS will not get you there. 😂 Thank goodness I was following @NWIP who had been there before. Fun stop. No food other than potato chips. Lots of cocktails and merchandise.

View attachment 18600View attachment 18601View attachment 18602View attachment 18603
We stayed there last year on the way to international. There were 5 HH rv's and we had a blast.

GTV Pic.jpg

Sun Outdoors in Paso Robels. This was the old Cava Paso Robels. What a great facility! We drove down to look at a 1974 Alfa Romeo GTV that I am think of trading a couple of cars for. The owner graciously drove it out to the camp ground this morning. If all goes a planned I will be looking for an enclosed trailer to bring it along on trips as a touring car.

Big empty spot. Coach is at North Trail for tires.

20230614_063732.jpg

Latest resources

Back