• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I can’t be outdone by @ARD Wolf Creek Run Pagosa Springs, CO trying to keep Lisa & Renee under control
IMG_6187.jpeg
IMG_6184.jpeg
IMG_6185.jpeg

Control GIF by Winona Oak

trying to keep Lisa & Renee under control
Bahahah. Poor Bill! He has his hands full for sure. Lisa and I are mighty troublemakers, but we have been angels....so far. We haven't sang the entire Tapestry album in a while. 🤣

We are scheduled to visit Wolf Creek in September. Sorry we will miss you fun lovers.
Happy 4th everyone !

KOA in Milton, WV making my way to EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh, WI.

Tomorrow I'll go to a nearby FL service center to look at the dash A/C, very nice of them to allow me to come on short notice. Also nice using the FL 24/7 app to find service centers of which there are several in this area which is nice.

Been hectic getting all fluids checked, topped off, getting ready to start an equalization of the house batteries, setup, cleaned up, and realizing all I left at home! A.G.E. syndrome strikes again.

No need for Starlink, Verizon is north of 300 down, AT&T is 280'ish down, loving the Pepwave BR1 Pro 5G with Parsec Husky's on the roof. Still keeping my AT&T prepaid $55 for 100 GB alive renewing it every 2-3 months.

IMG_5100.JPG

vzw.jpg

Commandeered Site 1 for the day. Ribs on the smoker, cold beer in the cooler, and nothing to do but watch the race and relax!

DSCN1980.JPG

DSCN1984.JPG

DSCN1986.JPG

Tomorrow I'll go to a nearby FL service center to look at the dash A/C, very nice of them to allow me to come on short notice. Also nice using the FL 24/7 app to find service centers of which there are several in this area which is nice.

Been hectic getting all fluids checked, topped off, getting ready to start an equalization of the house batteries, setup, cleaned up, and realizing all I left at home! A.G.E. syndrome strikes again.

No need for Starlink, Verizon is north of 300 down, AT&T is 280'ish down, loving the Pepwave BR1 Pro 5G with Parsec Husky's on the roof. Still keeping my AT&T prepaid $55 for 100 GB alive renewing it every 2-3 months.

View attachment 19537

View attachment 19536
Good to see you back in the saddle @Neal .

View attachment 19537

View attachment 19536
Hope u can get AC working without to much lost time and $

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back