• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Angel Fire RV Resort... Angel Fire, New Mexico

IMG_3590-X3.jpg

IMG_3592-X3.jpg

IMG_3591-X3.jpg

Enjoyed some beautiful weather at Avila the past few days...nice couple next door with a beautiful Dutch Star. Off to Oregon in a couple weeks (Glass Solutions) for a new windshield and some Oregon Coast hopping. Blessings

IMG_1232.JPG
IMG_0495.JPG

Enjoyed some beautiful weather at Avila the past few days...nice couple next door with a beautiful Dutch Star. Off to Oregon in a couple weeks (Glass Solutions) for a new windshield and some Oregon Coast hopping. Blessings

View attachment 19216View attachment 19217
How hard was it to snag one of those spots, thus avoiding the high price of Flying Flags?

if you see this creature, approach with a smile and friendly demeanor. You might just acquire a friend for life. More on this later, as the story develops.
You are too funny, Wayne. Can't wait to see you again. Meanwhile I will call and see what trouble you cause once I arrive in Pagosa Springs. 😂 Be well, friend.

Left Sun Outdoors Rocky Mountain fka River Run in Granby, CO today after a 2 week stay. These were my digs. The two drone photos were taken by my friend, Ed Goodman.
IMG_2805.jpeg
dji_fly_20230624_204042_628_1687660937717_photo_optimized.jpeg

dji_fly_20230624_200354_620_1687658736759_photo_optimized.jpeg

An interesting scenario has developed. The Klingon vessel last seen in the earth town of Nappanee, In. Has vanished without a trace. Onelocal gentleman says he was walking through the parking lot and turned to admire a King Aire that was parked on the other side of the lot. When he turned back the Bay Star had completely vanished. It did not leave through the gate as there would not have been enough time for the gate to close. Some speculate that it had a new highend cloaking deviceinstalled, and actually sat on the same pad for several days after its apparent disappearance.

Now it is not customary for Klingons to ride around in shiny vessels. However this vessel was seen many miles from Nappanee, and appeared to be fully repaired from the last battle and shined to the nth degree. It seems to be dry- docked. The word on the street is that
IMG_1694.jpeg
the captain of this vessel was just named Dahar Master. Knowing how Klingons celebrate, it looks like it will be there for quite a while.

Neal would appreciate the apparent strategy of this captain. It seems that he wants to give the impression that no enemy can even lock weapons onto this craft, much less hit it or damage it. Must be the Vulcan in him. Most logical.

Cameras are great - makes it look like it shines like a Dutch Star.😂

Man that is one shiny clean looking star ship.... ahhh I mean vechicle. Beware I hear the Enterprise is hovering behind the moon.

HH

Chilling with @NWIP at Wolf Creek Run in Pagosa Springs, CO. Let the fun begin again. Wishing everyone a Happy 4th of July tomorrow!

IMG_2875.jpeg
IMG_2883.jpeg
IMG_2872.jpeg
IMG_2838.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2867.jpeg
    IMG_2867.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
Who doesn't notice @ARD sun shade on the front? I have never seen one like that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back