• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Showed up at their shop at 8am, and was out by 930! Can't say enough about their service!
Sucks when things go wrong. But it sounds like it went wrong it the rightest way!

I found P&S Roadside Repair, a local company, that responded on the phone second ring and had a tech at our coach within 15 minutes he actually diagnosed the problem as an R14 valve in the brake system.
@lostinfla ... how did you go about finding this company? Were they listed in some kind of online service directory?

FLSteve :unsure:

Can't say enough about their service!
losinfla, please post on rvservicereviews.com, so others know who to cal when traveling in the area.

Last edited:
This week we're at Sun Outdoors Portland South in Wilsonville, OR (formerly Pheasant Ridge RV park). Chosen for its convenience to our plans for a few days.
Park wifi is abysmal as usual (why is that always the case?) and tethering to my phone is only slightly better (2 bars Verizon). Lots of trees here - I don't know how well satellite would work. We're leaving Oregon around the 25th, but not staying here much longer due to poor wifi (and $85/night average cost). This park has no patio, fire ring, or picnic table - it's gorgeous, but not conducive to socializing at your RV. Nice groupings at the clubhouse area, though.
see that nice empty spot next to us? We had a great view out our dining area. Someone pulled in a few hours ago and ruined it. 😆
IMG_6490.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8719.jpeg
    IMG_8719.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8714.jpeg
    IMG_8714.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8715.jpeg
    IMG_8715.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8734.jpeg
    IMG_8734.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
@lostinfla ... how did you go about finding this company? Were they listed in some kind of online service directory?

FLSteve :unsure:
I used to have Good Sam roadside, but figured out they just basically send anyone who's on their list (who paid to be on the list). Google is your friend.

Made it to our next stop at All About Relaxing RV in Theodore AL. for 6 nights. Nice small clean park with gravel sites, finally some shade, good Verizon and T Mobile signal. Jimmy, the park manager is very friendly and helpful. Welcome sign is a nice touch.
20230820_135549.jpg
Resized_20230820_164320.jpg

Made it to our next stop at All About Relaxing RV in Theodore AL. for 6 nights. Nice small clean park with gravel sites, finally some shade, good Verizon and T Mobile signal. Jimmy, the park manager is very friendly and helpful. Welcome sign is a nice touch.View attachment 20231View attachment 20232
Looks like a great patio too! (welcome sign is awesome - very clever)

Looks like a great patio too! (welcome sign is awesome - very clever)
Well, yes. That is clever!

All I have to say is someone that has been to Deer Springs RV Park had better pop up pretty soon and say something! Maybe post a photo?

Okay okay, I had a welcome sign and a can of pineapple at Deer Springs RV Park! Top that!

Latest resources

Back