• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Did you check for codes? If it persists, check the LBCU (or your code reader if you have one) and post the codes of any. High NOX can mean insufficient DEF making it through the system.
Screenshot_20230828_093431_Google.jpg

When I called freightliner they didn't seem concerned. Not sure if I got a bad batch of DEF at the last fuel stop.

Before leaving the campground, I drained the cat urine DEF and put 3 boxes of Blue Platnum DEF in and now the CEL is gone, thank God! Now at EZ Daze RV just south of Memphis. Very nice clean park, (got to do a little cleaning on the exterior) good wifi, level pullthroughs, and ELVIS!
20230901_181642.jpg
20230901_111917.jpg
20230901_111258.jpg

Canyon View Rv Park, Grand Junction Colorado. Fairly new park located just off interstate 70. Very good internet, over air tv, and Verizon signal. Very clean.
IMG_5036.jpeg

Canyon View Rv Park, Grand Junction Colorado. Fairly new park located just off interstate 70. Very good internet, over air tv, and Verizon signal. Very clean. View attachment 20489
Is this the location? If so must be a fairly new park. Nice to know its there.
IMG_2387.jpeg

Last edited:
Chateau de Pique winery , Harvest Host. Seymour Indiana.

On our way to Nashville from Nappanee. Great half way stop location to overnight. Had Charcuterie boards and glass of wine. Delicious.

Great quiet location in the country but only a few miles from hwy 65.

T-Mobile home 105 down and 11 up.

IMG_0730.jpeg
IMG_0731.jpeg

Traverse Bay RV Resort
Staying till 9/8, nice park. Town is bigger ad more traffic than I expected but thee are some nice bike riding around.

4C9B8E72-790B-4BAA-89B4-5952057E58BA.jpeg

Elm Hill RV Resort for a week out on a peninsula on J Percy Priest Reservoir just east of Nashville. Nice breezes of the water front and rear. Labor day weekend so it's a bit busy., but a wonderful view front and rear. Lots of OTA, cable wasn't that good, decent T Mobile and Verizon signal. Heading to Two Rivers in Sevierville next week.
20230903_141827.jpg
20230903_141855.jpg
20230903_155838.jpg

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back