• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
First night out on our journey to the mothership. Iron Horse in Elko. Right next door to Double Dice where we stayed last time we stopped in Elko and much nicer. $56 for a pull thru with FHU - not bad, clean and quiet but almost completely full. Very satisfied. Sorry about the crappy pic - I thought about it a little late.

Edit - it helps if you like trains….
IMG_1940.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry @Rich W. @turbopilot @Neemer and anyone else that replied to Rich's post on the engine power issue. I tried moving the posts to a new thread as it was turning into a discussion, then something from the moderation got tangled in it from yesterday which I tried deleting and the entire thread got deleted and I chose the delete vs. hide option and it's gone! I'll keep digging to see if I can get it back but I doubt it. My apologies. @Rich W. please start a new thread starting with your post with pics and your fuel filter change or whatever was going on but not in a reply here, it's not for here, but in the Newmar Owner's Club or Cummins forum, etc.

My apologies all...still seeing what I can do...

Edit: nope, it's gone. :( Placing chief moderator in time out!

No worries - I realized we had veered way off topic. I’ll post something on the Cummins forum if pertinent. Thanks!

At Cabela’s in their RV park in Sidney NE - on time and under budget and all is well. Nice park but these sites are FCFS - no reservations, so we got lucky arriving at 18:30 and found a pull through spot on the edge of the park - nicer for the dogs. And probably the humans too. Tomorrow we’ll do a little shopping at the big store and then probably mosey into Sidney for lunch, then a short driving day to wherever we decide to stop next.
IMG_1946.jpeg

We’ve driven by many times but never stayed here before. Nice park, reasonable rates.
IMG_1948.jpeg
IMG_1947.jpeg

Not mine and I hope it's not serious but there's a tan Mountain Aire pulling a silver Wrangler (minivan package) with bikes, on the side of the road by exit 63 on I-85N in SC. It's been there long enough to have the safety triangles out.

Latest resources

Back