Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@ARD ,
Your coach always looks clean. With all your travels do you wash it yourself?
Ohhh if you only saw it in SD, but when I arrived back in MT - I used Wash, Wax All to clean most of it. Not a very good job, but they don't have anyone that comes to the park so it was up to me. It was a long, long day yesterday. ? Usually I have someone come wash it, but with the new coach (2022) I'm having @redbaron's set up installed so I can do it. ?

Well, I made it to Montana Basecamp located in Kalispell, MT yesterday. I'll be hunkering down here for 2 months. Nice concrete wood fire pit behind the coach and cooler weather. Keep safe Newmar Family.
F0A50D70-C68B-4208-A52B-C211B77FB7AF.jpeg

No, I don't think she drives it. Spotless. I think she travels via cargo container on trains!

No, I don't think she drives it. Spotless. I think she travels via cargo container on trains!
If y’all could see it up close, you would see how dirty it is. You’d be appalled that you believed it to be clean. So I’m gonna call it a win for me. Hahah. Thanks.

If y’all could see it up close, you would see how dirty it is. You’d be appalled that you believed it to be clean. So I’m gonna call it a win for me. Hahah. Thanks.
Ok, then, I guess I’ll just call you a good photographer ?

Indigo Bluffs RV Park & Resort - Empire, MI

Hunkering down here for a week before we head to Petoskey for a month.
4DBD96ED-A4A7-4F82-8098-6D14D888892B.jpeg

Actually there are times you need to take her camera away, especially during happy hour?. If you don’t there’s no telling what gets sent around.

Actually there are times you need to take her camera away, especially during happy hour?. If you don’t there’s no telling what gets sent around.
Bahahah. Ya'll miss me. Go ahead, you can admit it. ? I'm missing my two favorite subjects and their model home! Oh and chicken wings and enchiladas. YUM!

Kemmerer, Wyoming
Home of JC Penny’s and original store.
B881C735-FDBD-4DB1-993C-D64AA55A35CC.jpeg
21953F71-1F8F-45B7-BB98-E0D2F8837F71.jpeg

Staying at Riverside RV Park found thru Good Sam. Rating was not great but decided for a couple of days we could rough it, turns out great little park. Asphalt spaces, full hookup, cable (4 local channels only), no restrooms/showers on site. Park WiFi the usual, AT&T and Verizon 4 bars

Latest resources

Back