• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Mountain Creek Campground in Gardner’s, PA. Found a quiet spot along the creek where the kids can float down or look for crayfish. Cell service is spotty as is OTA probably.

83AC5378-9CCE-4D6B-8517-9B0D76EC0EBB.jpeg
EA17C66A-C217-4DE1-BF10-565F741E5B89.jpeg

Just doin'lil boondockin', on an airport, in middle of nowhere North'arolina, flying taildraggers. Glad to have HWH Active Air to level without jacks so as not to imprint the generous people that allow me to park here. Appreciating the beauty of the RV lifestyle not having to be in a hotel and enjoying the comforts of my own home wherever I want to be. Solar is soaking up those mega hot rays in this over 100 degree temps juicing the inverter side while the GEN comes on automatically when the AC's need to run then shut back off. Not ideal for sleeping but I'll take it. I can see the shock dampening in higher end coaches for the GEN mounts being better for summer time boondocking as the twist/vibration of the GEN start in the middle of the night can wake a light sleeper. Anyhooo, good to be back in the RV for some flight training getting back in the air again.

IMG_1937.png
IMG_1939.png

Just doin'lil boondockin', on an airport, in middle of nowhere North'arolina, flying taildraggers. Glad to have HWH Active Air to level without jacks so as not to imprint the generous people that allow me to park here. Appreciating the beauty of the RV lifestyle not having to be in a hotel and enjoying the comforts of my own home wherever I want to be. Solar is soaking up those mega hot rays in this over 100 degree temps juicing the inverter side while the GEN comes on automatically when the AC's need to run then shut back off. Not ideal for sleeping but I'll take it. I can see the shock dampening in higher end coaches for the GEN mounts being better for summer time boondocking as the twist/vibration of the GEN start in the middle of the night can wake a light sleeper. Anyhooo, good to be back in the RV for some flight training getting back in the air again.

View attachment 2702View attachment 2703
Bet that's gonna be a fun day for you! Enjoy!

We have been at Manistique MI Lakeshore RV campground for a week and leaving for Egg Harbor WI in the morning.
Yesterday and last night we had some nasty thunderstorms. Twice it hit so close, I thought coaches electrical system is gone. But we survived. Some camping spots are under water.
Since I was expecting it, I had the coach front end lowered, or the big slide cover collects ton ow water.

Attachments

• A70FEA25-FE81-49B3-88E2-16D18AEDD087.jpeg
    A70FEA25-FE81-49B3-88E2-16D18AEDD087.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
  • F3E2FAB7-3C6F-48DF-BE32-30ED2822CC0C.jpeg
    F3E2FAB7-3C6F-48DF-BE32-30ED2822CC0C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25

View attachment 2702View attachment 2703

@Neal,
Stearman, Piper Cub, Citaborea?

Latest resources

Back