• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Actually have a jar of that in our fridge 😊 along with other flavors like butterscotch, chocolate milk, chocolate raspberry, blackberry, punch, straight corn, straight rye, etc etc.
Wow I o9nly have peach.

Bend/Sisters Garden Resort. Beautiful park with large sites suitable for almost any rig. On Hwy 20 between Bend & Sisters Oregon. $72/night with GS discount. Park is probably about 3/4 full.
IMG_5839.jpeg
IMG_5838.jpeg

I’ve got to get out to Oregon and Washington. The pics I see posted from there are just awesome.

@J&JD
Hopefully you know the AQI is over 100 there. Yesterday was 124. I am sitting in a holding pattern waiting to see if it’s going to clear but there are some fires burning.

1725743979059.png

I departed Mancos, CO after a fantastic week with the NKK Chile Peppers on the New Mexico State Rally/Tour. I'm laying up for 2 days in Fruita, CO at the Monument RV Resort as I make my way to Granby, CO for the the Colorado State Rally with the NKK Kruisin Aires starting Monday.

i-Q6ScMFm-XL.jpg

i-nvvjNfL-XL.jpg

i-P9BJ2LK-XL.jpg

@J&JD
Hopefully you know the AQI is over 100 there. Yesterday was 124. I am sitting in a holding pattern waiting to see if it’s going to clear but there are some fires burning.

View attachment 25711
Yes, it is a bit hazy/smoky here but it doesn’t seem to be that bad or unbearable. There has been a breeze all day that has helped.
And a bit of rain right now (6:15pm) that should help.

Last edited:
Rocky Mountains RV Park Granby, Colorado

I am back here for the NKK Kruisin Aires Colorado State Rally. Back to back NKK rallies for me... :ROFLMAO: There are 17 Newmar coaches and a few folks are here that attended the Chile Peppers State Rally in NM/CO.

IMG_5656-XL.jpg

IMG_5657-XL.jpg

IMG_5658-XL.jpg

IMG_5659-XL.jpg

Sitting under a tree with a cigar and a bourbon at East Tennessee Distillery (harvest host). Third stop here in the last few years. Enroute to the best little CG in NC. @Deer Springs RV Park

Still recovering from a ZZ Top concert on Sunday. I love my life.
IMG_1931.jpeg
IMG_1926.jpeg

Latest resources

Back