Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Graner Park Mandan, ND

County operated park with 30/50 Amp service, dump station. Sits along the Missouri River with some water front sites. First come first serve $20 a night with electrical ?. Good Sat TV, Verizon and AT&T 2-3 bars.
0509052F-F73C-47BA-A941-4BF5FA86EEDA.jpeg
E1D89EC7-B19D-470C-B03B-702427A8FAB0.jpeg

Fair Game brewery In Pittsboro, NC. Harvest host.

7891142F-E84F-4323-B67A-1F4FC2F1F8AC.jpeg

Chattooga Belle Farm and Distillery. Long Creek, SC. Another Harvest Host location.

669E2E8C-76CE-4354-B293-EE136E732EFB.jpeg

Apple Valley Farm RV Resort in Lake Lure, NC. Nice quiet place to enjoy before heading back up to Luray to finish out our summer. Unfortunately North Carolina is somehow back to Phase 2 so even though there isn’t many people here it is very restrictive or places are just closed. We did get to hike Chimney Rocks which is impressive. Also a good thing I have an ATT SIM in the Cradlepoint because Verizon is almost nonexistent here.
B6C8E39E-52FF-4078-87DB-73269F99BF07.jpeg

Bowman ND city RV park. I'm guessing there's a back story.
IMG_2422.JPG

We_b_trippin, how did you like the drive into Apple Valley Farm Lake Lure? We were there in May and loved the park, but a tight drive in, a real white knuckler in our 40'. Almost missed the entrance too, and a turnaround i'm told would have been difficult. We loved our spot (we stayed a couple spaces down from the onsite manager in one of his spots), but it rained hard 3 of the 5 days there.

Settled in at the Mothership for some roof radius work.
IMG_1256.JPG

We_b_trippin, how did you like the drive into Apple Valley Farm Lake Lure? We were there in May and loved the park, but a tight drive in, a real white knuckler in our 40'. Almost missed the entrance too, and a turnaround i'm told would have been difficult. We loved our spot (we stayed a couple spaces down from the onsite manager in one of his spots), but it rained hard 3 of the 5 days there.

Honestly it bothered my wife much more than me. I’m 35 feet towing a Grand Cherokee so not quite as long. But you do use every bit of the road. She kept providing details on upcoming curves which helped as each upcoming turn wasn’t a complete surprise. Ask me again after tomorrow because the drive back down the hill seems more challenging.

It rained quite a bit here this week too. Interesting place and lots of Newmars. We are Site 107 and for concrete pads in a resort type atmosphere I wish the site was a bit more level.

Latest resources

Back