• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Looking forward to the couple (20) pics! Congrats!!

we just picked it up and finished loading yesterday and haven’t really posted yet. I will take a couple of pics and post some details.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Yep, Lisa got her big closet? Pictures posted in the Gallery section

Rancho Sedona RV Park (Sedona, AZ)
No pictures as the CG is basic
Cellulars all good
OTA not tested
SAT good with Dish
WiFi available but using Cellular

This is my first time to Sedona and I think I'm never leaving!! This place is jaw dropping spectacular. If you've never been here this IS a bucket list destination. I'm only on my first day of 10 so a lot to see ahead and eat 20 meals a day as there is so much good eating. I did not do Elote yet but I did a place today for a late lunch that had the best wings and pizza I've ever had (Hideaway House).

This CG was highly recommended but I find it basic. It's in a nice location but if you're going to come here then hopefully there is a CG that has a spectacular view of what this area has to offer. This CG is near a creek in a forested area, it's quaint but you don't get any of the views that this area is all about. The drive in was breathtaking. I could live here!!! I can't wait to see Flagstaff in January and get a comparison.

Sedona is WOW!!!

How was Ellie on the ride? Sedona is beautiful!

How was Ellie on the ride?

She did great. I put her in the airline carrier next to my seat. I couldn't have her running unsupervised. Of course I got nice once and unzipped the top and out popped the yellow furball so I was able to get her back and stuff her back in and zip it secure. She's been an amazing puppy so far, crate trained already going in on her own, etc.

Glad to hear that Miss Elli is settling in well. I'm pretty sure she is being treated very well and enjoying every minute of it.

Also glad to hear you are enjoying Sedona. It truly is a beautiful place. We lived in Scottsdale in the mid-70s and got up to Sedona fairly often.

And, if you are curious about what lies ahead, here's a shot of the site [Edit] close to where [Edit] you are booked into at Polson next summer. [Edit] LadyDi led me astray in identifying the site; this is actually 196. [Edit]

Neal.JPG

The photo was taken out of the front window of our coach, so you won't be far away. Another beautiful place on the agenda!

TJ

Last edited:
Sedona is one of our favorite stops. Magnificent area. Although Rancho Sedona isn’t very fancy it is by far the best located Rv spot in the area, much like Trailer Ranch in Santa Fe. You might check out Distant Drums:

Latest resources

Back