Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Cains Creekside RV Park

We on our way from Atlanta to Tampa. We decided, two weeks ago, to try to go to the Tampa show. We started calling every CG within 50 miles and ended up with a reservation at one..this is on the way.

Our first stop was at Cains Creekside RV Park in Harira, GA. It was a great stop for an overnight. It fit our 40' and could fit a 43-45 no problem.

I only got pic of the birds coming by first thing in the morning before we left.

2C062DA5-2432-4043-AFF9-892D45EB1B78.jpeg

I guess I should give review: this is off of Interstate 75 in Florida. it was 30.00 for full hook ups. The CG was far enough from the highway that there was zero noise. It was a great value stop for the price. Full hookup, water view, overall, can't beat it.

Flagstaff KOA, AZ

A wonderful little place to visit in the freaking peak of winter and enjoy temperatures colder than you've ever experienced or want to experience! Evenings in the single digits, winds like you won't believe (there are two windmills 20 feet in front of my coach). A quaint deluxe site with a patio that's too cold to sit on, grill that's too cold to use, propane is probably frozen solid. Nice dog park covered in snow and ice makes for good entertainment. Nice people at the office, they know better than to leave the office heat so they are immediately available if needed. UPS tends to deliver a day late. Downtown is nice but parking is challenging, be sure you have good balance for the icy areas and fatten up your butt cheeks for protection. Campground is a little tight but works, sites not close to level.

WiFi - Actually pretty good at around 10/10 and is secure
SAT - Unusable due to trees
Cable - tons of channels but SD not HD
OTA - good, HD
Weather - Delightful ?

flagstaff-2.jpg
flagstaff-1.jpg

? OK, just got parked in the NEWMAR area for the Tampa Super RV Show/Newmar Rally!
WOW, 200 awsome Newmar Coaches!
Beautiful coaches, paint colors, and some of every Newmar model! Impressive!
Our first trip here, and got to go get checked in! Let the fun begin!

Pictures required with posts 'roun'heyaaaah, do share...

Here is one from the Welcome, some but not all attended. And "one line of Newmar Coaches, approximately 210 Newmars total!

Attachments

• 20200114_140923.jpg
    20200114_140923.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 50
  • 20200114_171411.jpg
    20200114_171411.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
Neal, clear, and sunny today, in the 80's!
Sun is down, now 72, and a small breeze!?

Neal, clear, and sunny today, in the 80's!
Sun is down, now 72, and a small breeze!?

Is there a rescue squad on station? I may suffer heat stroke!

Quartzsite Newmar Kountry Club Gathering (10mi south of the town of Quartzsite). Nice remote location.

AT&T wins, Sprint 2nd, Verizon usable at times with external antenna on top of front Air Conditioner cover.
SAT good of course

IMG_1361.png

Q2.png
DJI_0161.JPG
DJI_0164.JPG
DJI_0165.JPG
DJI_0166.JPG
DJI_0168.JPG
DJI_0169.JPG
DJI_0170.JPG
DJI_0171.JPG

Last edited: