• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Guaranty RV Park in Junction City, Oregon. Just got the coach back to the site after having a bunch of work done on it, including full annual service, replacing a non-functioning Kwikee step, replacing a failed front-passenger slide motor/gearbox and having the new style charge bridge solenoid (with built-in diode) installed. Sherry and her crew of Phil, Devin and “the chassis guy” did their usual sterling work and got us back on the road again in one piece. And, at a very fair price!

Guaranty RV Park-1.JPG

Unseen behind the passenger-side mirror is a nasty rock-hit in the corner of the windshield, courtesy of a passing log truck on our trip down. Until it spreads badly, we’ll live with it.

TJ

Guaranty RV Park in Junction City, Oregon. Just got the coach back to the site after having a bunch of work done on it, including full annual service, replacing a non-functioning Kwikee step, replacing a failed front-passenger slide motor/gearbox and having the new style charge bridge solenoid (with built-in diode) installed. Sherry and her crew of Phil, Devin and “the chassis guy” did their usual sterling work and got us back on the road again in one piece. And, at a very fair price!

View attachment 6855

Unseen behind the passenger-side mirror is a nasty rock-hit in the corner of the windshield, courtesy of a passing log truck on our trip down. Until it spreads badly, we’ll live with it.

TJ
If ya gotta be in Junction City, a visit to Sherry and crew is all good. Glad to see they took care of Tj & Lady Di as I knew they would!! Wish we were closer to them.
Like your new toad Tj???

If ya gotta be in Junction City, a visit to Sherry and crew is all good. Glad to see they took care of Tj & Lady Di as I knew they would!! Wish we were closer to them.
Like your new toad Tj???
Uhhhhhh...that would be LadyDi’s ”new toad.” I get a ride in it once-in-a-while. :rolleyes:

And, yes; “Sherry and crew” took great care of us during out visit. The visit was, indeed, “all good.”

We’re outa here in the morning, heading for Polson with an overnight in Spokane, Valley, WA. It will be nice to get some feet-up time in the Treasure State.

TJ

Uhhhhhh...that would be LadyDi’s ”new toad.” I get a ride in it once-in-a-while. :rolleyes:

And, yes; “Sherry and crew” took great care of us during out visit. The visit was, indeed, “all good.”

We’re outa here in the morning, heading for Polson with an overnight in Spokane, Valley, WA. It will be nice to get some feet-up time in the Treasure State.

TJ
BTW, what’s the news around Guaranty concerning the sale of the company?

This landmark will be familiar to some.

We spent a week at the Georgia National Fairgrounds last week.

A8AED98C-47B6-4B2A-AD87-34B2D8759281.jpeg

Last edited:
That's not a landmark, that's a navigation aid! Without that I would have been lost there! :)

Did the awning check out ok?
Yes, surprisingly, it did. Once plugged back in, it extended and retracted twice via the remote with no issues. Quite frankly, I am amazed! “Arnie,” our resident coach wash and detail guy in Polson will be here tomorrow and will look closely at the facia, but to my eye there is no visible damage and everything works as it should...except for extending when we’re underway. :rolleyes:

Nice to be “back home“ in Polson and relaxing. I got the Reqtec pellet grill/smoker out of the cargo bay and have it set up. Bought the accessory cover for it (very nice, heavy duty waterproof fabric), so it will sit outside most of the time.

TJ

Latest resources

Back