• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Mayberry Campground near Mt. Airy, home of Andy Griffith. No OTA, no Verizon, usable wifi. Nice sites and beautiful layout. Hate to admit, but it's nice to take a break from technology.
20210707_103515.jpg
20210707_121003.jpg
20210707_120904.jpg
20210707_102747.jpg

Looks like you have electric bikes. They are turned to the camera so I cannot determine make / model. As we are in that mode, can I ask a couple questions. First of all, what kind are they...secondly, are you happy with them. Lastly, do you use a conventional bike rack? Thanks in advance for the responses.

Looks like you have electric bikes. They are turned to the camera so I cannot determine make / model. As we are in that mode, can I ask a couple questions. First of all, what kind are they...secondly, are you happy with them. Lastly, do you use a conventional bike rack? Thanks in advance for the responses.
They are 750 watt folding fat tire bikes from BPM Imports. We used to put them in the back of our suv. We now use a Thule Easyfold bike rack on the back of the motorhome. I use a Roadmaster 10” drop/rise dual receiver adapter for the bike rack and our tow bar. We love the setup and the bikes.

Pop out the north side make a left u-turn proceed direct KOSH. That's what I did a few years ago.

Blackfoot, ID - City Park
Located adjacent to McCarley Field Airport. Very clean, safe and spacious. No sewer, but great for a one night stopover. Good Verizon.

899C7192-2DEE-4326-A5B9-1D83571FD54D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackfoot, ID - City Park
Located adjacent to McCarley Field Airport. Very clean, safe and spacious. No sewer, but great for a one night stopover. Good Verizon.

View attachment 8042
Wow - perfect spot for some backcountry flying! Doing any flying while there??

Wow - perfect spot for some backcountry flying! Doing any flying while there??
No, we aren’t, but you’re right…it would be perfect.

Attachments

• 8AC29EC0-4574-4824-8911-6695AA47276F.jpeg
    8AC29EC0-4574-4824-8911-6695AA47276F.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9

Latest resources

Back