• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Paul B Johnson State Park, Hattiesburg MS
D462BF54-99A8-46E5-B387-D40887653FA5.jpeg
tempImagew8SK2N.png

Looks scary.
It was only about three inches deep. Not a problem for 54,000 pounds. But, hey, it's close to Halloween, so scary is OK.

Gulf Waters RV Resort, Ft Myers Beach

We are at our new winter home.
SAT-Good
AT&T-Good
T-Mobile-Good
Park-WiFi Good
Weather-Perfect most of the time.

E7C63C66-9676-4237-9CA1-02E5B7CC2C89.jpeg

SAT-Good
AT&T-Good
T-Mobile-Good
Park-WiFi Good

View attachment 9669

Nice---be sure to send @FLSteve a message that your in town. I will let you know when we get into town, should be December some time.

SAT-Good
AT&T-Good
T-Mobile-Good
Park-WiFi Good

View attachment 9669
So happy for you guys! I hope to be able to say the same thing (just a different place) soon! The winter cold out here is getting old.

Luray KOA, Luray, VA
SAT: not used but no issue
OTA: 2 channels, used, but not used
Cable: N/A
AT&T and Verizon: Great (CAT 18)

One of my fav and most peaceful camping destinations. Had a hard time booking a reservation online, maybe it was me, called and got in for a week a little late for fall colors, or maybe it's still early, not sure. Campground is around 40-50% occupancy ironically but end of season so maybe they limited occupancy. Office closed for covid so nighttime registration in effect. I have a feeling a lot of campgrounds do this as it's just easier on them then having customers coming in for check-in. They did call me to review and complete the registration 2-3 days prior.

Picture taken far enough away to hide the dirt. Wash coming Saturday, day prior to departure, breaking CG rules (hope they don't read this).

IMG_3447.JPG

Wow, check out the promotion! Very nice Neal!

One of our favorite campgrounds as well. We love the area. How do you get there? The last time we went we came in off of I-81. 211 over the mountain was not a lot of fun.

One of our favorite campgrounds as well. We love the area. How do you get there? The last time we went we came in off of I-81. 211 over the mountain was not a lot of fun.
Exited I-64 at Gordonsville then whatever that route is to Luray. It is the shortest so the Garmin routing was correct. It was pretty with fall colors but I'll likely go home 81 to 64.

Latest resources

Back