• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Interesting, blank pads are offered at $300+k, with a home they can run up to $800+k. The Company is still expanding the facility.
Once you leave the Resort, which is very plush, you have to deal with, at best, a mixed area for shopping etc.
this is not a Rodeo Dr. area for shopping 😀

Our first try at a Harvest Host. Turned out great! Well worth the stop. This is in Merrill Wi.
IMG_5448.jpeg
IMG_5454.jpeg
IMG_3151.jpeg

Interesting, blank pads are offered at $300+k, with a home they can run up to $800+k. The Company is still expanding the facility.
Once you leave the Resort, which is very plush, you have to deal with, at best, a mixed area for shopping etc.
this is not a Rodeo Dr. area for shopping 😀
any good restaurants nearby?

Guess I missed this before. There are many fine non-chain restaurants scattered between Gaffney & Spartanburg and Strawberry Hill is one of the better. I found it by the recommendation of my neighbor when I bought my property 6 minutes away. Dad & I had an 85 minute commute from Seneca while he and I spent many days clearing, cleaning & mowing before I moved my family closer. Lunch is simple, cheap, well prepared, very tasty and served with a smile. Many of their ice cream flavors are excellent too!

any good restaurants nearby?
Best we can tell most nice restaurants are east of I 95, about 20-30 mins.
If you like a steakhouse you might like Ruth Chris. We saw this one on our way back from Whole Foods Market.
IMG_1458.png

Aztec RV resort is a fascinating place. A very luxurious oasis that is convenient to the Florida Turnpike and Ft Lauderdale Executive airport, 10 mins. However once outside the fence (the wire) the immediate area is a bit sketchy.

A sample of some spaces here
IMG_1456.jpegIMG_1457.jpeg
IMG_1455.jpeg

Aztec RV Resort water has a TDS of 185. Darn good.

We pulled into Ashland, VA near Richmond at the Americamp RV Park. Narrow sites, no concrete but all the amenities needed. Getting a full signal for Starlink is a little tough due to all of the trees. They also every Saturday and Sunday offer free waffles for breakfast, any beat that 🤨
IMG_1456.jpeg
IMG_1457.jpeg

Last edited:
Fiesta Key on the Florida Keys. They worked hard to accommodate us here. Moved our site so we will have more room. 😎😎

Attachments

• IMG_1473.jpeg
    IMG_1473.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 32

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back