• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
So does this mean you are ditching the Newmar for a Newell?
Newell doesn’t start with a “P”, lol. I like my Newmar, but support is everything! Anyhow, I'll start a new thread when that time comes.

Tom Sawyer RV Park, W Memphis AR on the banks of the Mississippi River
WMemph0323.jpg

Got her out today for some TLC (30 minute drive) to keep the parts moving, seals sealed, critters terrified, etc. Going to be a little while longer before hitting the open roads again but it was nice getting out with her even for a short time.
IMG_4853.JPG

Back at Pueblo El Mirage RV Resort in El Mirage, AZ since March 1st. This is our 6th March here. Had the coach washed and waxed today!
20230309_161941.jpg

Guess now I'll have to wash the Ranger.

A very good day at Wood Designs in Nappanee. Out with the old, in with some new! There's a free-standing table to be delivered tomorrow morning.
0DB6EE7D-8A2D-4ADA-A4F7-5E503FE38299_1_201_a.jpeg

1C869293-9A1B-42D3-95A6-E49629D8925C_1_201_a.jpeg

Catching up a bit.

I traveled solo to GA to visit Mom. I stayed at a place that is handy to where she is called Twin Lakes RV Park in Cumming, GA. It’s a working man’s CG with a management that left me scratching my head.

0A1BDEA7-5357-490C-92D2-106EBBCB0DA5.jpeg

I had to move to another campground, so I chose Margaritaville at Lanier Islands in Buford, GA. I don’t know how the other Margaritaville locations are, but this one is a resort that happens to have a campground. I suspect it is crazy in season.

A4B64A59-05FE-41B5-9E6B-D36D04E8796A.jpeg

Last edited:
Glad to see you out, sorry to hear about your mother.

We said our goodbyes to our friends in Nappanee and started south yesterday...but only as far as Indianapolis. Friends Tom and Cindy let us moochdock in their awesome downtown driveway for the night. Thanks to good direction by Jeanette, we squeezed right in. What a place!
2A6C0578-4AEA-4035-BB47-5A8A08BE7E3C.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back