team bradfield
RVF Supporter
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2022
- Messages
- 975
- RV Year
- 2023
- RV Make
- Newmar
- RV Model
- Dutch Star 4081
- RV Length
- 40'-10"
- Chassis
- Sparten
- Engine
- 450 cummins
- TOW/TOAD
- 2022 Grand Cherokee
- Fulltimer
- No
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
YepIt appears you are in the same spot I was last week... Site 100.
It would appear everyone is using the chimney style generator attachment. I have wondered about how effective they are.....this would appear to say they are quite good......Good morning from the NKK Balloon Fiesta Special Event. We will have 31 Newmar coaches in attendance for the first session. From London Aire to Bay Star and every model in between...
Looking forward to an awesome week with my fellow NKK members...
![]()
![]()
![]()
The Gen-Turi generator exhaust stack is very effective. Keeps the obnoxious exhaust fumes from blowing in your neighbor’s entry door. It’s the considerate thing to do when running the generator dry camping in close quarters. I had a neighbor last year at the Balloon Fiesta that didn’t have an exhaust stack and it sucked big time!!!It would appear everyone is using the chimney style generator attachment. I have wondered about how effective they are.....this would appear to say they are quite good......