• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Reserved 90 days ago a four day getaway at the Rincon. Didn't know it was "King Tide" weekend 😉 The weather was fantastic and the ocean swing of tides was remarkable. In the morning one might get an ocean bath when walking out the door, and in the afternoon the tide was as low as I've seen it (-2.0). Lots of fun and always a good rest for us...here's some pics. Blessings.

CKHK8961.JPG

IMG_1058.JPG

Attachments

• ENXS6357 (1).JPG
    ENXS6357 (1).JPG
    1 MB · Views: 5
Emma Wood is another nice beach CG 5 miles south of Rincon. I stopped there for several days a few years ago with no res. Got lucky I guess.

The sea wall there looked pretty beat up so I figured it happens from time to time.

Looks kind of lonely

Tired of looking at the DS sitting in the barn over the last 4 weeks of solid rain. With the nice dry week we had we decided to get away for a night so we checked out the San Francisco North/ Petaluma KOA. Nice digs! I did not take pics however. For being right on the outskirts of town and a stone's throw from US 101 it feels like you are in the middle of the Sequoia National Forest, yet you are three minutes from a Cattlemen's Steak House! It was nice to get away and get back before the next rains come thru. I am trying to limit my driving the coach in wet weather as it is such a chore cleaning the road grime off that huge beast!

Tired of looking at the DS sitting in the barn over the last 4 weeks of solid rain. With the nice dry week we had we decided to get away for a night so we checked out the San Francisco North/ Petaluma KOA. Nice digs! I did not take pics however. For being right on the outskirts of town and a stone's throw from US 101 it feels like you are in the middle of the Sequoia National Forest, yet you are three minutes from a Cattlemen's Steak House! It was nice to get away and get back before the next rains come thru. I am trying to limit my driving the coach in wet weather as it is such a chore cleaning the road grime off that huge beast!
Been to this park several times over the years. Good location for some great Russian River/Healdsburg wine tasting. We do, however, try to avoid it in the summer as it is a haven for families with young children enjoying the amenities. Nothing wrong with that it’s just that we prefer the quieter less hectic time of year to visit.

Latest resources

Back