• Commercial/Vendors welcome

How To Whirlpool Front Load Washer Error Code A-10

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
YouTube making it's suggestions based on my searches :) so this video appeared this morning which also leads me to believe that if I get this again I need to remove and flush the drain hose going to the dump tube in the back. As it's pushing uphill it could be filled with yuck such as dog hair. I'd probably try to backwash it first to avoid having to remove or disassemble the washing machine. I would have to remove the dryer but that's the lesser of two evils. I did check the black drum drain line and yes there is a ping pong ball in it to block clothes but it can happen per this video.

My washer has continued to work perfectly knowing the load size needs to be smaller than what I typically cram in it.

Elli seems quite entertained by the saga? Judy D
Did you ever find a replacement knob for the washer? Mine just broke and need to replace it as well. Or do you have to buy that whole front face? And when the knob was broken how did you get it to work for the time being? Please and thanks

I 3D printed a knob and used a little glue to ensure it stays on. Works well. I think you'd have to buy the whole assembly from what I remember. In the interim you'd probably need pliers to turn the stem, may want to mark it with a marker if needed to know the position.

Latest resources

Back