• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Who's at Camp Newmar?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Are they enforcing the removal of tow bars at service center?
It seems like a mixed bag. My tech did ask me if I took mine off. I do believe he would have made me take it off had I not already done so.

UPDATE #2
Made it back to Newmar without further incident.
Newmar had removed and installed both awnings 3 days ago.
OMG! Thank goodness you survived that whole incident, there was a multitude of opportunities for disaster.

It seems like a mixed bag. My tech did ask me if I took mine off. I do believe he would have made me take it off had I not already done so.
Thanks ARD, We're headed up on 6/20 and I read the instructions as to remove any receivers but I'll just pull the tow bar on Sunday. It's no big deal. We're looking forward to our 1st trip to the mothership.

Heading to Camp Newmar July 11-15. What's the latest eating guide? Where to go, what to eat, breakfast, lunch, dinner....go();

You should talk to ARD. She was there long enough to learn the lay of the land plus the surrounding areas.
Bourbon Strret Pizza was good.

You should talk to ARD. She was there long enough to learn the lay of the land plus the surrounding areas.
Bourbon Strret Pizza was good.
Yes, I hear she got Indiana residency :) But I'm hoping to get info here for others to learn from as well. Hopefully @ARD will chime in when her company departs.

Heading to Camp Newmar July 11-15. What's the latest eating guide? Where to go, what to eat, breakfast, lunch, dinner....go();
Off the “eating correctly kick” already @Neal ?

Off the “eating correctly kick” already @Neal ?
Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

Ruhe 152. Good every time. Bourbon St Pizza and Panther’s Pizza are very good. Renee’s Breakfast is also good. The Chinese Buffet, you can skip. I ate a lot of Arby’s, Burger King, sandwiches, salads and rotisserie chicken from Matrin’s. Usually I pack the refrigerator and freezer with pre-cooked fod from home.

You, no doubt have a toad. i do not so my options were verylimited.

Say no to Amish crack and whatever that ice cream place is called. Come on @Neal you can do it.

Latest resources

Back