RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana LE 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
TOW/TOAD
2011 Jeep Liberty
I could swear I saw a recent post with pic's of a Wood Design RV Furniture "desk" that they built to replace a booth. Pretty sure it was a 2017 Ventana LE that had it done (but not positive).

Does any one remember this or a similar post that can direct me to it. Spent an hour searching but cant find anything.

Thanks,
Steve

I could swear I saw a recent post with pic's of a Wood Design RV Furniture "desk" that they built to replace a booth. Pretty sure it was a 2017 Ventana LE that had it done (but not positive).

Does any one remember this or a similar post that can direct me to it. Spent an hour searching but cant find anything.

Thanks,
Steve
I think I saw something like this on the Ventana Face Book group.

Following. I contacted Bradd & Hall yesterday about furniture replacement. I inquired about replacing the sofa with a desk. They indicated they don’t have desks anymore and referred me to Wood Design RV, so I’m glad to see this post and I’m interested in what others are doing.

Just had a number of things completed at Wood Design. Really great people to work with. I will post photos of the new dining area/desk, as well as the 2 other projects they did in April in our 2020 MADP

Just had a number of things completed at Wood Design. Really great people to work with. I will post photos of the new dining area/desk, as well as the 2 other projects they did in April in our 2020 MADP
Thanks...anxious to see your pic's

IMG_1373.jpegIMG_1372.jpegIMG_1371.jpegIMG_1360.jpegIMG_1356.jpegIMG_1359.jpeg

Here are some photos of the work that Wood Design did in our 2020 MA last month. I was involved in the designs (OK I suspect too involved) But the team at Wood Design were a pleasure to work with.

All came out very well, and the workmanship and experience was great.

Replace the over dash TV (had never turned it on except by accident) with new storage. Matches flawlessly.

Changed the Bedroom TV to flip down - old TV filled the space 100% side to side so we had to flip down instead of up. Good storage in a space that was previously a wasted void.

Took out the dining table (with extension). Replaced with custom desk/dining/Litter box.
All the solid drawer fronts, solid dovetail drawer boxes, doors, solid surface details (bevels, arcs etc) are a perfect match and people who have been in the coach did not realize it was not always this way from factory.

[1] Replaced existing table with a desk for us to share. We can sit side by side or pull out the extension and eat facing each other. Works out better than even expected.

[2] Televator matched to the design of the factory 55" Samsung that comes up from behind sofa. Televator has 2x 27" 4K HDMI/DP monitors on the one lift to mimic office at other locations or so that we can each have an external monitor.
[3] Dedicated laser printer drawer and paper storage on left, dedicated office supplies drawer on right.
[4] His & Hers laptop drawers for travel
[5] File drawers on each side of desk - One converts to a custom cat litter box with an entry on the inside (and cover when not in use). Unfortunately it is covered now with the matching door front I asked for, as our 15 year old travel cat passed away a few days before I left for Nappaneee.
[6] Storage under the desk with 2 large doors to access.

Very nice, @SteveMA ! And so sorry to hear about the kitty. :-(

View attachment 23954View attachment 23955View attachment 23956View attachment 23957View attachment 23958View attachment 23959

Here are some photos of the work that Wood Design did in our 2020 MA last month. I was involved in the designs (OK I suspect too involved) But the team at Wood Design were a pleasure to work with.

All came out very well, and the workmanship and experience was great.

Replace the over dash TV (had never turned it on except by accident) with new storage. Matches flawlessly.

Changed the Bedroom TV to flip down - old TV filled the space 100% side to side so we had to flip down instead of up. Good storage in a space that was previously a wasted void.

Took out the dining table (with extension). Replaced with custom desk/dining/Litter box.
All the solid drawer fronts, solid dovetail drawer boxes, doors, solid surface details (bevels, arcs etc) are a perfect match and people who have been in the coach did not realize it was not always this way from factory.

[1] Replaced existing table with a desk for us to share. We can sit side by side or pull out the extension and eat facing each other. Works out better than even expected.

[2] Televator matched to the design of the factory 55" Samsung that comes up from behind sofa. Televator has 2x 27" 4K HDMI/DP monitors on the one lift to mimic office at other locations or so that we can each have an external monitor.
[3] Dedicated laser printer drawer and paper storage on left, dedicated office supplies drawer on right.
[4] His & Hers laptop drawers for travel
[5] File drawers on each side of desk - One converts to a custom cat litter box with an entry on the inside (and cover when not in use). Unfortunately it is covered now with the matching door front I asked for, as our 15 year old travel cat passed away a few days before I left for Nappaneee.
[6] Storage under the desk with 2 large doors to access.
Thanks for taking time to send me your pics and details of what you had done. It all turned out great and looks awesome. We are scheduled at Wood Designs early July to have or booth replaced with a desk/dinette combo. Expect my drawings soon and looking for ideas from others before I sign off.

Latest resources

Back