RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
I am considering replacing the Clarion radio with a Kenwood DNR1008RV. Looking at the front dash it's not obvious how I remove the existing radio. I'd appreciate guidance on how to get access and remove the existing radio.

IMG_0051-EDIT.jpg

Last edited:
Carefully pry the outer edge bezel off. It’s just a snap on type thing. That will reveal the screws to remove and slide out the dash radio.

Hello Rich-MLsRV--

Just yesterday I was considering the exact same thing in our 2017 Ventana. Our is a Clarion NX-405. Did you make sure the Kenwood will fit? I was hoping to have Apple Car Play like the new radios have.

Hello Rich-MLsRV--

Just yesterday I was considering the exact same thing in our 2017 Ventana. Our is a Clarion NX-405. Did you make sure the Kenwood will fit? I was hoping to have Apple Car Play like the new radios have.
The screen is bigger but the back unit which contains the electronics should fit based on my investigation. It would be good to hear from someone that has actually done this. I have not investigated the electrical connections - I am assuming they are standard.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back