• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Words of Encouragement and Thankfulness

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
DW and I flew to Alaska and visited friend. We both got COVID after return but came out the other side and doing well.
You went on a trip with Darrel Waltrip???!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: First time he said Boogity Boogity I'd kick him out on the side of the road. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I am thankful for everyday that I can be upright and take nourishment. Too often I have been guilty of taking for granted the simple things of life. Tomorrow is not promised to any of us so, thank God for today and do the best to enjoy it. Things don’t always go my way and stressful times come and go, but no matter what the stress there are millions of people in the world having a tougher time. I cannot count the things for which I am thankful. Hopefully when you consider the totality of your life, you will feel the same.

Thought to remember: the poorest American is richer than most people in the world. Make it a great day!

I'm thankful that God saved me from myself 5 years ago and everyday things just keep getting better.

I'm very thankful for my morning coffee. It means I'm here to enjoy another day. Skipper

I'm blessed to have God in my life and blessed by Psalm 91 for keeping my unvaxed self safe in this crazy world. I'm happy we found the perfect 5th for me and Ma. I'm glad I found a place for RV info that is supported by so many open minded free thinking people that can express them self's so freely. I can't wait to enjoy the RV life next summer in states that have common sense unlike my state of IL 1.5yrs to get out and enjoy America and go to places where you can speak you mind. Then I know I'll be truly happy. Who wouldn't??
TB

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back