• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Words of Encouragement and Thankfulness

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Our coach has been sitting for a month!! I am so happy and grateful that the crowded summer season is over, and we can head out on a nice fall trip up the coast to Oregon to visit old friends, eat great seafood, and visit a grandson in college there who will be turning 21. I am just making his favorite food, pizza, for him. We will leave Eugene day before his birthday, as I am sure his college friends have plans ?. I feel just like Neal, so happy to start getting in the coach to stock it up, and get all ready. I always feel that adventure is just waiting for us ! We are so lucky to be able to travel in this beautiful coach. Judy D
We’re flying into Eugene this coming week and will pick up our toad Tuesday, then off to pick up our new-to-us coach Wednesday… she was independently inspected today and pronounced good (nothing major) and even the batteries are good.
We’re pretty excited. Meeting darling daughter later in week - she’s flying up also to have a look-see at her new job in Tigard, and we’re going to visit my brother and his family whom we haven’t seen for 14 years! Then we’re hoping to take a long slow scenic drive back to Texas. I want to stay a couple of days in one of our favorite Colorado mountain towns, but we’re concerned about temps dipping into the 20s at night some days - we’ll take it a day at a time.
I’ll post a picture when we close the deal Wednesday- after years of searching and jealously watching these posts.

Thankful that I married a woman who convinced me while I was still a young man to take this up, as life has no guarantees and we’re making memories everyday that we will never forget

I have many things to be thankful for. Too many to list quite honestly. I am most thankful for my health, my family’s health and the many things we have been blessed with. We are starting a new adventure of being away from home traveling for months instead of a week here and there and looking forward to what awaits us.

I have many things to be thankful for. Too many to list quite honestly. I am most thankful for my health, my family’s health and the many things we have been blessed with. We are starting a new adventure of being away from home traveling for months instead of a week here and there and looking forward to what awaits us.
Enjoy! We have taken several trips of at least 2 months, and the memories are priceless! Judy D

I am thankful we have a roof over our head, and food in the gut. We truly have been blessed and we are reminded of that daily as we see all those in our travels who have been displaced in these current times.

I am thankful I am only days away from getting onto the freedom bird and heading home. When you travel for a living, you are grateful for the time you are home (however you define that). I'm even grateful (almost) to chop away at the honey do list as soon as I get home to be able to get back in coach and hit road for a trip.

I'm thankful for each day! As we know, tomorrow is never promised!
And I am blessed to have friends and family across this great country!
Also blessed to be able to travel across it, and enjoy all its beauty!

That’s what I hope we can do.

Latest resources

Back