• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Xite HD 360 Camera System Issues

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
This is a great resource, thanks, The passenger side camera has gone out on my 2019 NA. Called Customer Service, after being told to disconnect and reset I went from a blue screen to a black screen. The advice from CS is now go to a technician. Where can I buy a replacement camera? Direct from Newmar or is there a better source?

This is a great resource, thanks, The passenger side camera has gone out on my 2019 NA. Called Customer Service, after being told to disconnect and reset I went from a blue screen to a black screen. The advice from CS is now go to a technician. Where can I buy a replacement camera? Direct from Newmar or is there a better source?
Order from Riverpark. Important to pull the plug on the camera system when RV not in use. These cameras are clearly not rated for continuous service.

Thank you turbo, excuse the tardyness, have been cleaning and preparing to put the NA back in storage.

Thank you turbo, excuse the tardyness, have been cleaning and preparing to put the NA back in storage.
My NA has been sitting in a hangar since the plague started. Now dusting it off and activating all the systems to see if they work. So far so good. Will be going up to Yellowstone in June.

Just back from 2 months in the Keys. Hope to head out west in 3 or 4 weeks ??? Got taillights and dash AC to sort out before that. You make me jealous yours is in a hangar.

Just back from 2 months in the Keys. Hope to head out west in 3 or 4 weeks ??? Got taillights and dash AC to sort out before that. You make me jealous yours is in a hangar.
Been through 2 of those chassis modules. Hope it is over. My NA spends most of the time in a hangar in Palm Springs. So dry here the coach looks brand new (except for the dust). Only time it sees the sun is on a trip.

I have one of the first NA's, so they must have corrected the installation. Got mine all back together.
Turbo pilot I have a 2020 Newaire with the 360 camera system that several of the cameras have failed. My coach was built in July or August of 2019 and we purchased in sept of 2019. Do you have pictures of the install of your replacements. Thanks. Dave

Turbo pilot I have a 2020 Newaire with the 360 camera system that several of the cameras have failed. My coach was built in July or August of 2019 and we purchased in sept of 2019. Do you have pictures of the install of your replacements. Thanks. Dave
Nope. Replace front and rear. Both challenging because of the way they were installed. Clearly put on before the cap was set with no thought about having to replace them.

I am working on a DVR setup for the HD360 system. I know the connection is a FAKRA connection, but what I do not know is what kind of signal is being sent. These are called HD, but I think that is a stretch. I am assuming these are probably 480line vs the 240line of the SD, sticking with composite signal.

Does anyone have specific knowledge of the camera being used? A part number would help me in this endevour to determine what signal is available.

Also, for those that have dealt with the power issue, is the FAKRA connector providing power and video signal, or are there separate dedicated power connections?

How don't know how many lines of resolution but it is definitely more than SD. The HDCMM has a HDMI output. Power and video goes through a single wire FAKRA connector.

IMG_0780.jpeg

Latest resources

Back