Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Michelin vs. Toyo tires for RV's (and other brands)

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
You did but I KNOW you are still fretting. And no....no new fruit phone but you might consider the Samsung Galaxy 23 Ultra.

Actually no, I'm good with it, and solid gold run flats, I mean RettroBands on Nov 15th. Okay, send me my galactic caller, I'm in! :)

P.S. Have a local truck tire shop that I've been bugging for a long time and am giving him my business. Colony Tire here in Richmond, VA. Gave me all the details, what he'd do etc etc and will also install my Centramatics for me. Looking forward to getting this done before my next trip to chase golf balls through the forest at Newmar Hoots! There aren't alligators in forests right???

Drop off coach Monday, pick up Tuesday.

I thought I posted above, my coach goes in Monday for Toyo's daaaaaaaaaaad...geeeeeeeez...can I get an iPhone now??????
well at least you did your homework!

Sad part is I have to carry around 2 stink rings (aka 2 x toyo's) for a month until my NIRVC "Washington, DC" appointment :(

I politely asked my NIRVC rep if she could get the RettroBands in from another location so I could come up next week (2 hours away) and get it done. No response and don't expect one. She said her shipment that came in this week did not have the ones I needed.

I did it, it's over, it's done, and it didn't even hurt.

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Latest resources

Back