Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

1992 Mallard Sprinter (GM) house fuse panel or panel for 110 outlets and house power?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

jmmccann

RVF Newbee
I'm so overwhelmed. We bought this RV just before the pandemic and have had it parked since. We are new to RV ownership and had our batteries recently recharged and a mechanic friend reinstalled them for us and while he was here we attempted to turn on the microwave and use the 110 outlets. Is there a panel/switch somewhere I should be looking for? Can anyone help?

What kind of rig is this? one question do you have an inverter/ converter and transfer switch or are you required to be hooked up to power for your rig to provide power to come outlets? If you have an inverter then check at the inverter and see if any of the breakers on the inverter are tripped. My inverter has three breakers on it one those does power some of my outlets. Also check to see if you tripped one of the ground fault interrupting (GFI) outlets. The outlets are wired in series. One GFI outlet provides ground fault protection for all outlets in the series. We have one GFI outlet in our bathroom that trips sometimes when we switch power sources. The microwave draws a lot of power and may not run off battery power, if it does run it will take the batteries down quickly. Also should be a breaker panel inside, ours is in our master bedroom. These panels contain AC and DC protective devices.

Latest resources

Back